Choices (25)

Their expressions said it all. Draco Malfoy had been right.

"I'm afraid I haven't been completely honest with you, "he confessed.

The whole story came out. How he had liked each other, how I had suddenly gotten all weird and distant, how he had turned to Ginny...

I stayed silent the whole time. Surprisingly, I wasn't mad at him. It was like I knew already that Harry had fooled around with Ginny, even before the arrogant blonde jerk told me. Does this mean my memory was coming back?

"Amanda?" Harry shook me gently.

"Oh sorry." I stood up "Listen, I'm just going to go for a walk."

Harry stood up as well, looking worried.

"Don't worry about it," I reassured him "I'm not mad."

--

There was a gentle breeze near the lake. It was comforting in the hot sun.

"Amanda?"

I turned around to see the blonde from before.

"Um...Draco was it?" I asked "Sorry, I've forgotten your name."

"So I take it your memory hasn't been too good?" he smirked as he sat down against a tree trunk by the water's edge. He patted the grass beside me as an invitation for me to join him.

"Well, I guess it's been alright. I've remembered a few things and had a couple of small flashbacks," I admitted.

"Really?" his eyes brightened "Do you remember anything about me yet?"

"Not yet," I shook my head "You were right about one thing though. Harry kissed Ginny Weasley."

"See, I told you so."

"Yeah you don't have to gloat," I rolled my eyes. "What is this place anyway?"

He became silent for a while

"This...is basically is our place," he told me softly.

"Our place?"

"A lot of things happened here." He didn't bother to elaborate and I didn't bother to ask.

"Draco Malfoy, do you have something to tell me?" I asked suddenly.

Didn't Hermione say that I only really forget the people who have caused me the most pain? Memories of other people have returned. I remembered my teachers and most of my classmates yet as hard as I tried, I couldn't remember anything about Harry Potter or Draco Malfoy. In the end I had learned about Harry's secret...but what was Draco's?

"You know everything that is need to know," he responded coldly.

Lie!

I shivered as that sudden thought entered my mind. How did I know that?

"Really?" I gave him a disbelieving look "If you want me to remember, you're going to have to tell me."

He sighed "I want to tell you, but you have to remember first."

"Wha-,"

He suddenly grabbed my face and kissed me. 

My eyes were wide open in shock. What the hell was he doing? I tried pushing him away but he gripped me even tighter and kept his lips on mine. All of a sudden I felt myself kissing him back. His lips were roaming my mouth and I found it quite pleasurable. I closed my eyes and let my lips do all the work.

I felt a surge of emotions course through me. At that moment, I knew that he meant something to me. Something very important. But what? All I knew was that he was a very good kisser and I had no urge to stop.