Choices (22)

I tugged Draco's arm forward and started sprinting towards the potions room. Unfortunately for us, the potions room was a large space with absolutely nowhere to hide.

"What are we going to do?" I asked Draco frantically. We could still hear Pansy's confused voice as well as Snape's suspicious tone.

"Follow me." Now it was his turn to pull on my arm but as I went with him, I accidentally knocked a chair over. Both our eyes widened as it clattered to the ground.

"Did you hear that?" we heard Pansy ask "It came from the Potions classroom."

Footsteps could be heard slowly advancing to where we were standing.

"Shit," Draco swore. He pushed me into the storage room and squashed besides me, pulling the door shut behind me.

The room was too small to fit both me and Draco. I squirmed uncomfortably, wishing that Pansy and Snape would leave. Draco noticed my discomfort and pulled me close so that we were now hugging each other.

I closed my eyes and breathed in his scent, loving the closeness of our bodies. In his arms, I had never felt safer.

"I could have sworn someone was here," we heard Pansy's muffled voice.

"Hmm, a simple spell should reveal their presence," Snape said softly.

We both held our breath with fear. We were doomed.

"Incantem Reveli-,"

"Professor Snape!"

"What is it?" Snape snapped.

"Professor Dumbledore would like to see you," said a first year messenger.

"Alright."

We could hear them walking away from us. I sighed in relief. That was too close. 

Once we were sure that all of them had left, Draco cautiously opened the door and gingerly stepped out.

We stole our way to the Room of Requirement, always looking behind us to make sure that no one was following.

Once we were safely behind the large wooden doors, only then did he grab me.

"That was a close call," breathed Draco, while trailing kisses down my face and neck.

"Too close." I stayed still as he continued down my body.

He stopped once he realised I wasn't responding to his kissed.

"What's wrong?" he asked, his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"Nothing," I lied.

"You're lying," he said slowly "What's wrong?"

I looked at him expectantly "You really have to ask?"

He groaned. "Come on Amanda; don't play this game with me. Tell me the truth."

I turned away from him, not wanting to look at his eyes.

"It's because of Pansy, isn't it?" he finally said.

When I didn't respond, he sighed in frustration. This angered me.

"Of course it was about her Draco! She was all over you!" I exclaimed.

He scoffed "It was just a hug Amanda."

"Oh yeah, just a hug. Next it will be just a kiss and then pretty soon, it'll be just a fuck!"

He looked shocked when I said this.

"Why are you talking like this?" He grabbed my hand but I just flung him off. This didn't stop him from trying to wrap his arms around me. I tried pushing him off but he was stronger than me and had a much tighter grip.

"I would never do anything to hurt you," he whispered into my ear.

I stopped struggling and stood limp in his arms. He relaxed his grip and that's when I pushed him on the bed with my body pinning him down. He smiled, thinking that the fight was over and pulled my head down for a kiss. I skilfully avoided his lips and moved my head to the side. He frowned.

"I'm still mad at you," I said softly.

"I didn't even touch her Amanda," he tried to explain "She came onto me-,"

"It's not about Pansy Draco," I cut him off "It's just that...how do I know that some other girl won't try to do the same with you?"

"Huh?" He looked blank

I sighed "Look at you Draco, you're always saying how much girls want you and as much as I hate to admit it, you're right. What if they try something on you? I'm not that good looking, or that smart or that popular. You're a guy...you probably wouldn't be able to resist a girl if she was hot enough."

I could feel tears slowly pooling in my eyes but I blinked them away. I didn't want him to see me cry. To my surprise, he chuckled.

"Why are you always laughing at my misery?" I asked angrily.

"Not your misery...your stupidity," Draco continued to laugh until I slapped him.

"Jerk!" I made to get off him but he quickly forced me down onto the bed and rolled on top of me. I squirmed beneath him but he stayed put.

"First of all, I already told you I would never hurt you," he started "Second of all, even if the hottest girl on the earth wanted me I'd wouldn't sleep with her because she isn't you and third of all you're perfect just the way you are."

I lay still beneath him as he stared into my eyes.

"I love you."

I just nodded when he said that.

"I know you love me too."

I shook my head "No I don't." I said stubbornly.

"He smiled slyly "Yes you do, and I'm going to make you say it or better yet...scream it."

 --

"I told you I would get you to scream it." Draco smirked.

I weakly slapped him. "That's unfair. You had me pinned down. "

"All's fair in love and war," he teased and held me tightly in his arms. The contact between our naked bodies made me shiver in pleasure. I loved how close we were.

"Well I'm going to get you back for this," I threatened playfully "We have many more night where I can get my revenge."

Draco's arms tensed and an awkward silence filled the room.

 "Draco?" I twisted awkwardly so I could see his face. His mouth was set in a grim line and his face was filled with sadness and regret.

"Draco, what's wrong?" A cold chill began to fill my body.

"It's over."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You guys know the deal  : Vote and comment heaps if you really want to find out what happens next!!