Chapter 3

______________________________________

'𝙰 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔...'
_

_____________________________________

3rd Person POV

Y/n was in a cabin in the mountains, he was currently sitting on a sofa drinking some tea.

His brand new master who introduces himself as Yami, was cooking.

"Yami-sensei, why is our current lesson needed?" Y/n said as he looked at his mentor.

"You're going to be The Reaper, a highly well known assassin and making traps are needed. If your enemies are skilled and you can't take them on a one on one, use traps. It's as simple as that." Yami explained as he focused on his cooking.

"I see..." Y/n said as he drank more of his tea.

"I'd like to go out for some fresh air, I'll be back later." Y/n said as he put down his tea on the table in front of him and went out.

He sighed and look into the sky, memories of Rias and Akeno betraying him fresh in his mind.

He grit his teeth and he clenched his fist.

"Why the hell did they do it?! Why?! Damm it!" Y/n yelled as his aura flared.

"I can explain it to you." A voice said from the woods as Y/n's eyes widened in shock.

A hooded figure came out and looked at Y/n.

"I can explain why they did it to you, would you like to know?" The hooded figure said as he smirked.

"Who the hell are you?" Y/n said as he flared up his aura.

"Now, now, no need to be so hostile. I have good intentions." The hooded figure stated as he took another step forward.

"Don't take another step forward!" Y/n said as he raised his hand and a magic emblem appeared.

"Please, that blast won't even scratch me." The hooded figure said as he took another step.

"I would just like to explain why they did it, Y/n." The hooded figure said as he stopped taking a step.

"Then explain! Why the hell did they cheat on me?! Tell me!" Y/n yelled out.

"Remember the times you were on missions? It was quite a lot of times, they felt lonely, neglected." The hooded figure said.

"It was SirZechs' orders! There were too many rogue devils at Kuoh! I was the protector for Rias"! Y/n reasoned out.

"Yes, you were just following orders yet why couldn't you talk to SirZechs about lessening your missions? Did you forget about it?" The hooded man continue to point out many good points.

Y/n was speechless, he forgot about that.

Then rain drops suddenly fell, soon the rain became heavy.

"Maybe it wasn't that...maybe you just weren't good enough for them?"

This made Y/n go into a deep thought, was he not enough?

"Don't worry Y/n...I have an offer for you." The hooded figure said as he smirk widened.

"What is it?" Y/n asked.

"I can make you even stronger, faster, better in all aspects, you just have to do one thing." The hooded figure stated.

"The only thing you need to do is..."

"𝕁𝕠𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕖."

Y/n's eyes widened.

"I...I..." Y/n stuttered.

"Don't take the offer Y/n." Yami said as he was standing in front of the door of the cabin.

"Yami...better known as The Reaper, I didn't expect for you to be here." The hooded figure said as he looked at Yami.

"I'm simply retiring, Y/n will be the next Reaper." Yami said as he looked at the hooded figure.

"Well, even if you're retiring you're still powerful. Fighting you here will just waste my time." The hooded figure said.

"I'll be taking my leave now." The hooded figure said as he went back into the forest.

"Get back in here Y/n." Yami stated.

Y/n complied and went back into the cabin.

Yami went back into the cabin as well.

"Go dry up, food's ready." Yami said to his student.

Y/n nodded and went to his room to get a towel.

'I wonder who that person is...could it be?' Yami thought.

'ℂ𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕚𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕂𝕙𝕒𝕠𝕤 𝔹𝕣𝕚𝕘𝕒𝕕𝕖?'

______________________________________

Hey there guys! Sorry if this chapter seemed rush and sorry as well that it took a while for me to publish it, I was feeling pretty sick for the past couple days so I couldn't really do much. Anyways hope you enjoyed!