Chapter 6

______________________________________

'𝙷𝚒𝚜 𝙼𝚊𝚐𝚒𝚌...'
______________________________________

[3rd Person POV]

Issei was wondering, is the reaper really strong?

He had a reputation for being dangerous but he didn't seem like he was dangerous.

So he asked him for a fight.

Great idea!

Reaper couldn't help but chuckle at his request.

"You want to spar?" Reaper asked for confirmation.

"Well, yeah! Everyone says you got a reputation for being dangerous but you don't seem like you do! So, I wanna spar with you to see if you're really as dangerous as they say!" Issei exclaimed with a grin.

"Alright then." Reaper agreed.

[Timeskip!]

Now, they were at a training yard near the Gremory estate with Rias and her peerage and surprisingly SirZechs and Grayfia.

"Brother, shouldn't you be at work?" Rias asked her brother who stood beside her.

"I've finished most of them already and besides, Reaper fighting in front of your eyes is quite a rare sight." SirZechs said as he smiled.

"Hey Kiba! Give us a countdown!" Issei yelled to the blonde.

Kiba sighed.

"3...2...1...GO!" Kiba yelled out.

Issei then summoned his gauntlet and rushed to Reaper at full speed and went for a punch.

Suddenly, Reaper was behind him.

"Since there's an audience here...I'll show off a little." Reaper said as he prepares for his attack.

" Reaper said as he prepares for his attack