Chapter 4

______________________________________

'𝙰 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗...'
______________________________________

It was a sunny day and Yami and Y/n were outside the cabin.

"Today, I'll be teaching you how to make a weapon out of your magic." Yami said as he made a dagger from magic.

"Think of it as summoning a ball of magic, but instead imagine in your head a weapon of your choice and focus on the image of that weapon in your head and then, the weapon will appear." Yami explained.

"It sounds easy enough." Y/n said with a smirk.

30 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

"Fuck!" Y/n yelled in anger.

He had been trying to summon a simple dagger yet he failed.

"You're not focusing enough, you must put all your focus into imagining the image in your head." Yami lectured.

Y/n scoffed, he'd been focusing on the weapon's image yet he couldn't.

There was something else in his mind.

And Yami knew about it when he looked at his student's eyes.

"You're still thinking about them? Aren't you?" Yami asked.

Y/n nodded.

"I just left my friends there at Kuoh, I didn't even say goodbye to them." Y/n said as he sat down at the ground.

"I'm just worried about them...what if a rouge got to them? What if an attack happened? I wouldn't be able to help them." Y/n said as he frowned.

"Have faith Y/n, your friends are quite strong. They can take on any threat." Yami said as he sat down beside Y/n.

"Yeah...they can do that, they're strong so they must be alright." Y/n said as he reassured himself.

"Yes, now lets go back to that training this time clear your thoughts and make sure that the weapon's image and details are the only thing that is in your mind." Yami stated.

Y/n nodded and did as what Yami said.

Then, a dagger appeared on Y/n's hand.

"Good, now that you know what to do you're going to have to create your new weapon." Yami stated.

Y/n nodded and got rid of the dagger.

Then, he began of thinking of a new weapon.
______________________________________

𝙰 𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚔 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛...

Yami yawned as he walked out of the cabin, he was going to check up on
Y/n.

Y/n hadn't slept for a week making his brand new weapon.

Then suddenly a flash of black appeared.

His eyes widened once the flash was gone.

Y/n stood before him, with a black scythe made of his own magic.

"Holy shit..." Yami muttered in amazement.

He didn't think the boy would be able to pull off a brand new weapon suitable for him in under a week.

Most would take either months, even years.

Y/n looked at his sensei with a smirk.

"I did it, sensei." Y/n said to his sensei.

"Yes you did." Yami said with a proud smile.
______________________________________

𝙼𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚕𝚎...

It was a cold night at Kuoh...

A cloaked figure stood on one of the buildings at Kuoh.

"If my attempt with Y/n didn't work...then how about the Red Dragon Emperor?" He said with a smirk.

Then suddenly the cloaked figure laughed maniacally.

"The world will be mine!" The cloaked figure said as he kept on laughing and laughing.

"You're one crazy man, y'know?" A feminine voice said behind him.

The cloaked figure to meet another cloaked figure.

"Who the hell are you?" He asked.

"Someone who's looking for Y/n L/n." She responded back.

"Why?" He asked again.

"Let's just say...he's important to me."

______________________________________

Hey there! Sorry if this chapter took a while to make and is really short, I'm still busy with some stuff so yeah. Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Also, a quick look of Y/n's scythe.

 Anyways I hope you enjoyed! Also, a quick look of Y/n's scythe

Have a great day!