Chapter 17

______________________________________

'𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 2'
______________________________________

Y/n couldn't speak, he wasn't prepared.

A large part of him wanted to answer no but then there was a small part of him that wants to have that relationship with them once again.

Yet he's afraid that something will ruin that again.

"Y/n?" Rias called out.

Y/n only stared at Rias and she knew that he was struggling to pick an answer.

She wants to love Y/n again but she knows that something will surely ruin their relationship again.

If Akeno was here as well, she'd be thinking the same thing.

Y/n and Rias remained silent as the atmosphere was tensing up as time passes.
______________________________________

A certain red haired roamed around the carnival as he looked for a place to be alone.

He reached a distant place but stopped when he saw two familiar faces.

"Looks like things just got interesting." He said.

His yellow eyes focused on the two.
______________________________________

Y/n took a deep breathe.

He's made up his mind.

"I'm sorry to say this Rias but my answer is...no." Y/n answered.

Rias was prepared, she knew that this would be his answer.

"I see..." Rias stated as she looked away from Y/n.

"I'm just scared that something will cause us pain again..." Y/n said.

"We can still be friends, Rias, we just can't be lovers again." Y/n explained.

Rias nodded as tears flowed from her eyes.

She was prepared but the answer still hurt.

Rias stood up and spoke.

"I have to go Y/n, thank you for spending time with me." Rias shakily said as she ran.

Y/n looked at Rias and sighed.

"How you feeling?" A voice called out.

Y/n looked up to see eye to eye with Hisui.

Y/n jumped backwards and glared at the red haired.

"Calm down, I'm not here to cause trouble." Hisui said.

"I don't believe you." Y/n countered.

"I don't care." Hisui argued back.

The two stayed silent.

Hisui sighed and sat on the bench.

Y/n cautiously walked towards the bench and eyed Hisui's movement.

"Take a seat and let's talk." Hisui invited.

Y/n took a seat but still had his guard up.

"Why're you here?" Y/n asked.

"Enjoying life, I can visit wherever I want, right?" Hisui answered.

"How about you? Why'd you come back?" Hisui asked.

"I'm working." Y/n answered simply.

"Ah, Reaper stuff, must be tough?" Hisui said as he chuckled.

'Maybe I can get information out of him...' Y/n thought.

"Why did you do all of this?" Y/n asked.

"If you mean why I ruined your relationship, let's just say I have a personal grudge against the Gremory family." Hisui answered.

Y/n saw a hint of sorrow in Hisui's eyes when he said that.

"Y'know, if you said to yes to the heiress earlier, I wouldn't ruin your relationship again." Hisui said as he looked at Y/n with serious eyes.

Y/n's eyes widened, he was serious.

"I'm already satisfied with the damage I've done and I'm focusing on something bigger." Hisui continued.

"I can be in a relationship again?" Y/n muttered.

"Yep but I assume it wouldn't be with Rias and Akeno, right?" Hisui asked.

Y/n nodded.

"It's just that I can't look at them without remembering their lustful faces that day....it hurts too much." Y/n said in anger.

Hisui sighed and patted his back.

Y/n flinched at the contact, he completely let his guard down.

"Tonight, how about we drink? Let's not be enemies and just have fun, how's that sound?" Hisui suggested.

Y/n was insanely confused, the man in front of him which is supposed to be his enemy, someone he hates, was now inviting him for a drink.

"I know you hate me but let's forget about it, just this once, let's forget all our problems and get wild!" Hisui exclaimed.

Y/n could only stare at him.
______________________________________

The two were now walking around in a drunk state as they happily chatted.

"I still can't believe I accepted your offer!" Y/n exclaimed as he laughed.

"I know! I thought you were gonna punch me instead!" Hisui replied while also laughing.

Who would've thought that two enemies would be happily chatting while they were wasted.

Hisui was then contacted through a CC and immediately got away from
Y/n.

"Sorry man but I gotta go, it was fun though!" Hisui said as he hiccuped.

Hisui summoned a magic circle and disappeared.

Y/n shakily stood there and tried to get back his senses.

"Why the fuck did I agree to have a drink with him?! I hate the guy with every fiber of my being!" Y/n complained out loud.

"Is that so?" A certain silver haired devil spoke.

Y/n looked up to see Vali glaring at him.

"Hey!" Y/n greeted.

Vali sighed and grabbed Y/n, he then summoned a magic circle and went back to Team Vali's base.

The members of the team looked to see Vali carrying a wasted Y/n.

"Woah, what happened to him?" Bikou questioned.

"He drank with someone and that someone might be Hisui." Vali replied as he set Y/n down at the couch.

"What?! Aren't they enemies?!" Kuroka yelled out in confusion.

"I know, it's confusing but we should let him rest for now and then get answers." Vali suggested as he looked at Y/n.

The silver haired devil sighed.

'What an exhausting day.'
______________________________________

Looks like we finally have a hint for Hisui's past?

But why would he hold a grudge? Well, you guys will find out at a later date.

Anyway, I hope you guys enjoyed!