Chapter 16

______________________________________

𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍𝚋𝚢𝚎 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙿𝚊𝚛𝚝 1
______________________________________

Y/n sighed as he looked at Team Vali.

They were all just doing their own thing and completely forgot what they were supposed to do.

"Guys? About the plan?" Y/n called their attention.

They all looked at him.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that!" Bikou said as he scratched his head.

"Sorry about that, let's start." Vali said as he put some files on the table.

"These are some issues about the Khaos Brigade's current activities, let's find a pattern and we'll have an idea on Hisui's so called 'desire'." Vali explained.

"Why don't we start on what Hisui said to you two when you fought him?" Kuroka suggested.

"Well, he did say he wanted change to the world." Y/n said.

"He also said he needed a power source." Vali continued.

"Changing the world? It can't be that simple." Le Fay said as she looked at the files.

"Find out why he wants to change the world." Arthur suggested.

"Where would we even start?" Bikou said as he looked at the files.

"Maybe I should go to Kuoh." Y/n said out of the blue.

"Why?" Vali asked.

"He made his starting move there, Hisui gave the vial to Issei and ruined Rias so maybe I could find traces of him there and get a clue." Y/n said.

"It's been years though, what makes you think you'll still find something there?" Kuroka countered, bringing up a good point.

"It wouldn't hurt to try, we're stuck at the moment and this idea is the only one I can think of right now." Y/n answered.

"You go do that, me and my team will go to other destinations to see if we find anything." Vali stated.

Y/n nodded and summoned a magic circle.

"Do we really have to?" Bikou complained.

"Yes, now get up and help." Vali said as he gave him a file.
______________________________________