Chapter 7

______________________________________

'𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙺𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚁𝚘𝚘𝚔...'
______________________________________

[3𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅]

Rias sat at a table with Reaper, discussing a plan on a stakeout on a location where the Khaos Brigade could be.

"By the way Rias, shouldn't you have two more pieces with you?" Reaper asked.

"Yes, their currently on a long mission I sent them a while ago, to kill these rouges who formed a group. They volunteered and so they're the ones who did it." Rias explained.

Reaper nodded and continued to look at their plans.

Then suddenly, a magic circle appeared and two beautiful women came out.

One was a woman with shor blue hair and yellow eyes, while the other one had long white hair with blue eyes.

They were injured but it wasn't too bad.

Rias immediately stood up and asked them if they were ok.

Meanwhile, Reaper admired the two beauties that stood in front of him.

'They're...beautiful...' He thought.

"Reaper-san! I have to go and get them to Asia!" Rias said as she rushed her two peerage members to their healer.

Reaper chuckled, he never thought he'd have that kind of feeling ever again.

______________________________________

Wouldn't it be a dick move if I cucked him again?
______________________________________

He continued to look over the training plans he had.

'Issei has an amazing amount of raw power yet he lacks mobility, meanwhile Kiba on the other hand is the opposite. He lacks raw strength, yet great mobility, I can pair them both up to improve each other.'

'Rias, Akeno, Asia, and Koneko. Rias and Akeno can teach both Asia and Koneko more on magic control, while Koneko will teach Rias, Akeno, and Asia in basic hand to hand combat.'

'Gasper on the other hand is a different case...he likes to stay more indoors so I'll take care of him...now that just leaves the other two.'

Reaper then got up and adjusted his mask, a dark glow coming from his eyes.

'I'll just have to see for myself...'
______________________________________

"You want Xenovia and Rossweisse to spar with you?" Rias asked as she crossed her arms.