Chapter 15

______________________________________

𝙻𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘𝚗𝚜
______________________________________

Y/n and Vali sat beside each other as they read books that they got from Azazel.

Azazel had become Y/n's sensei in order to understand Fallen Angels as their greatest enemy is a powerful Fallen.

Vali yawned as he read the second book today, he looked to his side to see Y/n reading intently.

"Well, you find anything?" Vali asked his rival.

"Just some basic information, how to kill a Fallen, what they are and what they do. I haven't found anything crucial yet." Y/n answered.

"Well, we need to counter his magic, you find anything about Light Magic?" Vali asked once again.

"Nope, but even if I did, this is Light Magic we're talking about. It's easier said than done to counter it considering it's something that can easily kill us Devils." Y/n answered again.

Vali sighed and stood up.

"Where you going?" Y/n asked.

"To my team, one of them could help us out." Vali said as he left the room.

Y/n then picked up another book and continued to read.

Suddenly the door was busted open and he looked back to see Azazel along with some snacks.

"Yo! I brought snacks!" Azazel announced.

Y/n nodded and went back to reading.

Azazel sat down in front of Y/n and put down the snacks on the table.

"So, you found anything?" Azazel asked.

"Not yet." Y/n answered.

"Maybe you're looking at this differently." Azazel said.

"What do you mean?" Y/n looked up and stared at Azazel.

"You said you want to counter him right? Well if you wanna do that, find what makes him strive." Azazel explained.

"Find what makes him strive?" Y/n muttered.

"You do know Fallen Angels have dark desires, that's the reason we fall from grace. It's what makes us strive, what makes us fight, find Hisui's desire and use it against him." Azazel further explained.

Y/n's eyes widened and he grinned.

"Thank you Azazel!" Y/n thanked.

Azazel smirked.

"I'm pretty smart, right?" Azazel said.

"For an old man, you are damm smart!" Y/n said back.

The day continued as the two begin to bond as teacher and student.
______________________________________