Chapter 12

______________________________________

𝙿𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝
______________________________________

Y/n was pissed.

After finding out they were drugged, his mind was on one thing.

Why the hell was Issei Hyoudou still alive?

Y/n ran towards SirZech's office and stormed in there.

SirZechs sat there, a calm face on him as he was doing paperwork.

"Why the hell is he still alive?!" Y/n asked with rage in his voice.

SirZechs frowned.

"I punished Issei, I threw him in solitary confinement and starved him. I even tortured him." SirZechs explained.

"THEN WHY IS HE STILL HERE?!" Y/n yelled out.

"When you left, Riser heard of what happened and challenged Rias to a Rating Game, if Rias loses she will be engaged to him." SirZechs answered.

"So, I let Issei participate as he was still the pawn of Rias during the time and they won." SirZechs continued.

"Due to the guilt he had, he awakened his inner power and beat Riser." SirZechs finished.

"Since he still defiled my little sister, I was still going to punish him yet I got word from Michael that there was a situation with the Excaliburs." SirZechs continued once again.

"If Rias were to get caught in the middle of it and I wasn't there, I couldn't stand what would come next so I let him be there." SirZechs explained.

"And time went on, he continued his heroic actions but every action he made, I made sure it was monitored." SirZechs finished.

"And you just forgot about what he did?! He betrayed Rias' trust! Your trust! My trust! He's a piece of shit!" Y/n yelled out once again.

"It's cause we needed the power of the Red Dragon Emperor, if I killed him  my enemies would wait for the next Red Dragon Emperor and use them, we were in need Y/n." SirZechs said as he walked towards
Y/n and put a hand on his shoulder.

"Now, the factions aren't at war, right?" Y/n asked.

SirZechs nodded.

"Then there isn't that much danger at the moment, we can punish him." Y/n said.

"I'll be the one to bring judgement upon him, is there any way we can see his memories?" Y/n asked.