Bad News

Hello everyone, author here and I hate to say this but I have some very bad news.

I'll get straight to the point, I've lost motivation to write this story.

I've been re reading it and realized that I simply could've redone everything to make this story better and fix mistakes but I simply can't.

When I first started 'Reaper' I had a plot already and I could write it until the end yet as time went on, I simply lost interest.

I'm very sorry about this but this story will be discontinued.

As I write this news, I feel horrible because I had so much motivation to write this story and looked forward to ending it but I felt like I could've made things so much better yet I didn't, so I lost interest.

This story will be discontinued but if anyone wants to continue it or reboot it, just send me a message and I will give you the go signal.

Don't worry if you guys think that I will quit writing, I won't but I will take another break for a short while.

The short break will be used for a brand new story that I have thought of and it's one that I really feel like I can keep my motivation and end it.

I don't know how long the preparations will take for the new story but I hope you guys will be patient.

Once again I am very sorry that I am dropping this story and I know that this will disappoint some of you.

I also want to say thank you, some of you guys genuinely liked this story and I don't know why, there's so many things wrong and stuff needed to be fixed.

Thank you to all of you that have supported this story and I am once again very sorry that this story will be discontinued.

I will still leave the story on here so that you guys can read the chapters if you want to.

I'm sorry everyone and thank you all for reading!