ᗢ﹒16

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓resume ? ╰── ➤   yes |  no↻ request is processing

┏┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┓
resume ?
╰── ➤   yes |  no
↻ request is processing...

error occured . . .

disclaimer!
ranboo is a great person, his personality is nothing like i've made it out to be in the next upcoming chapters. ranboo is one of the greatest streamers i know, if you don't know him then please go leave sub, he donates to charity, fully supports LGBTQIA+ etc. there is no ill intent.

tw// mentions of abuse , panic attacks

the next morning, sage woke up earlier than tommy

the next morning, sage woke up earlier than tommy. she rose from his chest, again. it was totally platonic of course, the floor was like cold concrete, as if you were walking in the snow bare foot.

the sky breaking into dawn was so comforting, the sun chasing the moon down. sage wasn't a morning person, but she always found the mornings beautiful. the soft sound of the birds singing as the warm breeze hit your face.

she opened tiktok, to be greeted with alot of follows and mentions. she clicked on the video, and realised it was tommy's video of the two last night. sage scrolled through the comments.

awomaninnit SHES WEARING HIS JUMPER?!
luvfromnessa SHE HAS TOMMYS JUMPER ON!
kiyumnya VOTE AND COMMENT BITCH!
user419 irrelevant
user420 ur user is lame

it was quite relieving that their followers had eyes, better yet, could see things with them. but this didn't seem like it would end well, at all.

sage and toby took turns to have showers, as ranboo was streaming and tommy was still waking up. once they were ready, tommy had managed to sort himself out too.
ranboo was still streaming, and the three desperately wanted him to hurry up.
"okay, you play the keyboard, and i'll sing."
"i want to sing too!" tommy whined."
"okay."
they got started, with toby playing as ranboo started trying to end stream.
they all sang your new boyfriend, mixing it with random scenarios and people.
"i've been scared of sleeping with the lights on!" sage sung.
"know she's not there, i know she's going to his flaaaaat." tommy sung back.
"a capricorn oh fuck that!"
"they say sex sells i know that!" the two sang in unison.