Chapter 4

Two days after Kara last saw Nik, he left a small note telling her that he had to attend to an important matter

Two days after Kara last saw Nik, he left a small note telling her that he had to attend to an important matter. She didn't want to think about it much, of course, she had been worried but didn't want to jump to a conclusion and instead got out of bed rather than staring at her ceiling.

Doing her usual routine without Nik, tying her hair in a ponytail, and letting her bangs frame her face beautifully before exiting her room and into the kitchen to get a to-go cup of a fresh batch of coffee.

 She gets her bag hanging it on her left shoulder, holding her coffee in her right, and finally grabbing her car key hurrying to the door since she spends too much time daydreaming about Nik.

Opening her door she dropped her coffee and keys only for it to be caught, there he was..... Nik holding her coffee and someone behind him but she didn't really right now. His hand was raised up she guessed he was about to knock she immediately hugged him, 

"Careful dar-"  He couldn't continue his sentence seeing as Kara shut him up with a kiss she broke the kiss before he could kiss back as he was going to question it, and she slapped him.

The person whom she couldn't identify stepped back, causing her to be confused but didn't show it. He groaned, he might be immortal with healing abilities but it still hurt. 

"I deserve that, I'm sorry." He said the last part genuinely, the man behind him was shocked not that she paid attention to him.

"You deserve more but I miss you." She said with a small smile, looking down at her watch.

"I'm late Nik sorry I have to go."Oh sorry, Luv let's not keep you here but first please meet my brother Elijah...Elijah meets Kara Danvers, my girlfriend." Nik introduced the unknown man as Nik gave her back her coffee. 

Truth be told Niklaus doesn't like the word 'girlfriend' he prefers the love of his life but didn't tell her everything for her to understand anything as yet.

"Pleasure to meet Elijah I've heard so much about you." She raised her hand for him to shake it which he did but also looked back at his brother who shook his head signaling a 'no' to what he understood, that Kara doesn't know anything. 

"It was lovely meeting you Niklaus we had an errand to attend to." Kara looked at Nik kissing him goodbye before both went separate ways.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

KLAUS = KL

KARA = KA

KL- I miss you Luv

KA- And I miss you, what are you doing now

KL- I'm with my sister she's not the best company

KA- Hey don't say that you talk so fondly about your sibling with me

KL- Well Luv, we're not really on talking terms right now