Chapter 5

"Enough! Niklaus come

"Enough! Niklaus come." Esther demanded Klaus as he followed her into another room with her.

"Rebekah wasn't even out of her box a day before she tried to ruin my life what happened to peace, acceptance, and family?" Klaus questioned.

"You put daggers in their hearts you want them to go down on their knees and kiss your feet for reuniting them?" Esther said towards him.

"So it's a crime to want our family to be as we were?" He asked. 

"You need to give it time, Niklaus. I've had a thousand years on the other side to be angry and to heal. I'm here to make sure this family does the same." Esther told him.

"I just don't understand, I killed you, and still you forgive me." Klaus asked skeptical.

 "It's been my dream for a thousand years that this family could be as one. Forgiveness is not a chore. It's a gift. Now, who are you bringing to the ball this evening?" Esther told him.

"Don't be ridiculous. You're lucky I'm even going." Klaus lied, he was going anyway after asking Kara which he never did as yet. 

"Well, I wish you would reconsider. It is going to be a magical evening." She replied believing him easily, walking away from him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

KNOCK KNOCK

"Nik.....NIK!" The one and only Kara answered the door surprised to see Nik at her door, she immediately hugged him ignoring the white gigantic box on the floor.

"Hello, Luv." Nik said calmly breathing in her scent.  

"I missed you Nik, where have you been?" 

"Sorry darling, been busy and now I'm back. My family has been reunited and I have time for you and an excuse to be away from my siblings." Nik mumbled at Kara's neck.

 "That's nice... what's with the box-mhmm?~" Kara curiously asked him with a moan at the end of her sentence.

 "Can we at least go inside?" 

"I miss you." 

"I know but can we? Please?" He then pulled away, picking up the box, and resting it inside her house. As Kara trailed behind him, he turned around holding Kara's waist, and pulled her closer to him smashing his lips onto hers but also pushing her gently into her home closing the door behind him.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"And that was Elijah, I have to go, I'll see you tonight, my love?" 

"Of course, I'll be there, what time?"