Chapter 7

Klaus throws Finn into the foyer

"Gather your witch. Let's get his blood and get on with it." Rebekah told Klaus. 

"You can't force me to help you." Finn told them.

"Oh, I most likely could, but why force when I can persuade?" Klaus questioned as he pointed his hand towards the staircase. Sage walks down the stairs as Finn looks at her in awe that she is alive.

"Hello, Finn."

"Sage!" Finn shouted as Sage smiled he got up and rushed over to her and they embraced.

"What do you know, true love prevails." Rebekah said.

"It does occasionally have its uses." Klaus said, 

"Easier than torturing him." He adds.

"I have something to do. What do you need from me for this spell?"

"Just your blood and your blessing. Where are you going?"

"I have some unfinished business with Damon Salvatore. Ask Sage what he did to me. Then you'll understand why retribution is in order." Rebekah said then left.

Klaus watches Finn and Sage as he hears a familiar voice behind him, "Did you already forget you have me?" Turning around he saw his lover Kara, using his speed he appeared in front of her, kissing her immediately.

"That feels so good to do." He said as Kara looked at him confused. 

"What do you mean?" 

"I don't have to hide and you accepted me?" She smiled leaning upwards to kiss him.

 "I still haven't told you everything about myself."

"It's ok love." He speeds her to his room, placing her on his bed sensing that she wants to talk.

"What do you want to talk about?" Nik asked her, moving his fingers up and down her ankle. 

"Me...you." 

"Go on Luv." 

"I'm an alien Nik." As she said that, Kara laughed watching Klaus' reaction trying to ease the tension.

"Sorry, Luv I didn't quite hear that you're a what?" 

"I'm an Alien, I was born on a different planet Nik." 

"That's different from what I'm used to."

"I'm not done Nik."

"Oh, for the love of- sorry continue." Klaus exaggerated to her before sighing.

"A friend of mine has the ability to create portals going to other dimensions, I was injured, and my sister placed me here to heal."

"How are you healing?" Klaus asked her worriedly even though he didn't quite understand.

"Yes, I'm fine now." 

"Well, what about umm your planet you said was?" He asked going back to the first thing she said.

"...My planet was destroyed... my parents forced me into a pod, and it was knocked off-course by the explosion which caused me to fall into the phantom zone deep in space." Kara paused looking at him, Klaus watched into her eyes, listening to each word.

"I fell asleep for 24 years, and then I landed on earth where the Danvers family adopted me." Klaus did not know what to do as he was not the one to comfort someone but for her, he would try so he hugged her.

"Does that mean you have to go back to your dimension?" Nik asked his lover sadly.

"Don't worry I'll think of something but for now, you have me all to yourself, you hear me." Kara said sternly grabbing his face to make him face her. 

"This stays between us right?" Kara said to which he nodded.

"Alright, other abilities?"

"Other than the basic super-strength, accelerated healing, speed, and hearing, you'll know  when we have time."

"Alright love, but that doesn't make me not worry about you."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rebekah and Klaus are in the parlor after the Salvatores have left. 

"I can't believe Finn is dead." Rebekah sadly said.

 "Good riddance. He was an embarrassment, Rebekah." Klaus told Rebekah. 

"He was still your brother. Mind your tongue."

"Fine. Let's all say a prayer for Finn, who slept in a box longer than he lived as a man. He was a lovesick fool. He's better off in death." Klaus said as Rebekah walked over to him.

"Is that how you would speak of me if I died?" Rebekah asked him, 

"Well, you let the Salvatores loose with two stakes that can kill us, so I guess we'll find out soon enough. And since when did you have a soft spot for them?" Klaus questioned. 

"The Salvatores may fight like dogs, but in the end, they would die for each other. At least they know what family means. You destroyed ours." She told him. 

"I wanted a family. They just didn't want me, and now we're unlinked we're no longer responsible for each other."

"So are you leaving?"

"As soon as I get my stakes, I'm gone. I'm going to take my girl, Elena, and use her blood to create a new family. Of hybrids." He said, 

"And if I choose to stay?"

"Then you're just as pathetic as Finn." Klaus told her as he left her alone.

"Nik." Kara called out to him worried as he walked into their bedroom. 

"Nothing's wrong darling," Nik told Kara crawling into the bed and lying down next to her.

Kara pulled him closer to her wrapping her arms around his neck as Nik laid his head on her chest wrapping his arms around her waist. 

"Nik." 

"Yes, love?" 

"It's okay Nik."

"I'm- Don't look at me like that Kara" 

"Fine but at least sleep, Ο βασιλιάς μου."

"What does that mean love?"

"It's my planet Krypton's language it means my king." 

"Goodnight, Minn dróttning."

"And what does that mean?"

"My queen in Old Norse." Kara smiled brightly at him, kissing him passionately.