Chapter 10

Rebekah was worried, she had never been this worried about a lover of Nik and she likes Kara

Rebekah was worried, she had never been this worried about a lover of Nik and she likes Kara.  All of a sudden Kara moved a little on Nik's bed, Rebekah jolted up, 

"K..K...Kara?" She hesitantly called out. 

Kara's eyes blinked open a couple of times adjusting to the light groaning in pain and letting her healing kick in now that she's aware.

"Rebekah?" Rebekah immediately hugged her while Kara was surprised by the hug.

"Thank goddess your awake, I was having second thought a lot has happened, and... it's not good." She told Kara with watery eyes.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Nik... is desiccated... not truly dead?" 

"Yes, and Elijah is trying to make a deal with the doubleganger to get his body but they don't want to."

Can't we kill them like how they did to him?" Kara cried to Rebekah as she did the same. 

"Damon called me before you woke up, take a shower eat I'll call you when I get an update on his body ok." Kara nodded, watching Rebekah someone who had become like a sister towards her walk out of the room.

"Damon! Damon, where are you?" Rebekah called out.

 Alaric pulls out the white oak stake and begins to walk towards Rebekah's voice, as Rebekah searches for Damon. 

"Damon, this isn't funny." She added.

Rebekah walks down a line of storage units while Alaric continues to search for her. 

She continues walking down a row and is suddenly grabbed from behind by Damon, who covers her mouth so she won't scream.  

She pulls her back so they are hidden behind a unit.

"Rebekah. Shhhh." Damon appears in front of her as Alaric continues searching for Rebekah but stops in front of a storage unit, and sees that the lock has been broken off.

He opens the unit door, but Klaus' casket is gone. 

In another part of the warehouse, Rebekah and Damon are Wheeling Klaus' casket to a car, but Alaric comes out of nowhere, grabs Rebekah, and slams her head against her car, then throws her to the ground. 

Damon rushes at Alaric but Alaric kicks him out of his way. Alaric opens the casket and pulls out the white oak stake. Klaus' eyes fly open. Rebekah rushes to get up.

"No!" Rebekah yelled out.

"No, don't!" Damon shouted holding Rebekah. 

"No! No! No!" She shouted out as Alaric stakes Klaus in the heart. Klaus gasps,

Damon grabs Rebekah so that she can't run to the casket. Klaus' body is set aflame. Rebekah continues to scream and cry as Alaric turns around.

"Next." 

"Rebekah, run. Run!" Damon shouted to Rebekah, Damon pushed her in the opposite direction and she rushed off. 

Damon rushes towards Alaric to distract him, but Alaric throws him to the ground and rushes off in search of Rebekah.

Rebekah shows up behind Elijah in the woods, still in tears.

"He's gone, Elijah. There was nothing I could do to stop it." Rebekah cried out to Elijah as she and him embrace each other. 

"Tyler Lockwood is dead, but the rest survived. You said that Niklaus turned their bloodline." Elijah said confuse about the matter. 

"I thought he did." Rebekah replied to him confused as well.

 "It wasn't me, it wasn't Kol."

"It wasn't me, Elijah. It was Niklaus, I'm sure of it." 

"Then how are they still alive?"

"What are we? going to tell Kara?" Rebekah suddenly asked him. 

"I...I...I don't know." Elijah replied back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Rebekah speed standing in the middle of the road watching the vehicle swerve. 

Matt swerves avoiding Rebekah, both he and Elena weren't expecting her to come after them as they avoided her causing the vehicle to fly over the guardrail and into the water.

On the other side of the town was Kara, who received a call from Rebekah, Kara was filled with rage and with the red kryptonite in her system not fully drained from her body snapping Damon's neck.

 Kara tortured Alaric painfully as he thought she was dead, Alaric's heart was ripped out of his chest.

Rebekah and Kara had a plan of revenge, she took the doubleganger and Kara takes Alaric and both kills them. 

Both meet up after crying their eyes out went separate ways they would dare go into Nik's room without crying.