Chapter 11

Rebekah is looking at the pictures Klaus had drawn she was going to visit Kara but passed by Nik's Painting Sanctuary she help but look at his paintings

She picks one up and begins to choke up, Rebekah throws the picture down and knocks the rest of them off the table in a fit of rage, As Damon appears in the room behind her.

"You should know better than to sneak up on a lady." Rebekah told him. 

"Good advice. Have you seen one?" Damon shot back as Rebekah turns to face him.

"Tragic about Elena. Not to make a gray cloud greyer, but does Matt even have automobile insurance?" She questioned as she turned back around.

Damon rushes at her with the indestructible white oak stake. She grabs his wrist and prevents him from killing her, she pushes him against a dresser and he drops the stake. 

Suddenly, someone starts firing wooden bullets through the window while Damon manages to escape, Rebekah is shot in the heart with an arrow and temporarily dies.

TIME SKIP

It has been hours since Rebekah called telling her she'll be visiting her, she decided to call her, meanwhile on the other side of the town far away.

 Rebekah felt a vibration in her bra, sighing in relief Kara taught her to put her phone in her bra in was apparently improper and unexpected.

REBEKAH = R

KARA = K

R- K..K...Kara

K- Oh good I was worri- why are you whispering

R- Alaric outed us to the council and they have been collecting vampires I was captured

K- Do you know where you are

R- No... I don't

K- Please the smallest detail will help me think

R- I don't know it has hay on the floor looks like we're in a barn

k- Bekah how did they capture you

R- Vervain and a stake through my heart

K- All right how are they keeping the vervain in your body

R- They're using vents, vervain is in the atmosphere and I'm breathing it.

K- That's plenty, I think I know how to save you stay safe until I'm there okay

R- Good at least you didn't leave me as Nik did oh wait

K- What

R- I'm sorry Kara Nik is alive I didn't know Nik possessed Tyler's body

{END CALLED}

Kara just hang up the phone she can deal with Nik later right now she needs to find Bekah. 

Kara closed her eyes, focusing on the sounds surrounding her using her super-hearing she listens, listening for multiple vent sounds. 

Finally finding them she speeds closer to the vent sounds, getting her killing the 4 men who guarded the barn's door blood spilled on her.

Pulling it open she saw a cage open and a dead man on the floor blood leaked from him suddenly Kara's instincts kicked in jerking her hand forward she caught someone who she guessed was a vampire by the throat.

Recognizing her she was Elena Gilbert the doubleganger throwing her walking speeding toward Bekah's cage, breaking it open. Grabbing Rebekah by the arm throwing it over her shoulder. 

Both speeds out and into the town getting a human for Bekah to regain her strength, Rebekah walks into the room in tears. 

"How dare you save Caroline over me!" Rebekah shouted at her brother,

"Hello brother. Thought you were dead. So pleased you're not!"

"You left me! Do you know who had to save me, Kara!"

"I only had time to save one of you and you can't be killed. Rest assured, I had a worse day than you. I think it's time for us to move on to find some more werewolves."

"So you can create your hybrid family? You don't know anything about family! 

"Well, I know how easily they can be silenced with a dagger," Klaus told her, then Rebekah grabs one of the blood bags and throws it against the wall, bursting it.

"No!" He shouted, 

he turns to face Rebekah as she held the last two blood bags in her hands. "Drop them."

"I mourned you! Kara mourned for you! Both our hearts broke, thinking we'd never see you again!" She yelled at him

"Put the blood down, Rebekah. There's a good girl." Ignoring her comments, he couldn't imagine her being so heartbroken it broke him.

"It's always been me! Not Finn, not Elijah, not Kol, me! I loved you through everything and you don't even care!"

"Drop it!"

"You want your family?" Rebekah destroyed the blood bags, leaving no more blood for Klaus to make hybrids.

"Here's your family!" Klaus rushes towards Rebekah and grabs her by the throat.

"You know something, Rebekah, you're right. I don't care. From this moment on you're not my family, you're not my sister, you are nothing." Klaus snaps Rebekah's neck and walks out of the room.

TIME SKIP

"Kara?" Nik said walking into his bedroom seeing Kara on his bed, Kara turned around facing him, tears threatening to fall from her eyes. 

She speeds to him hugging him,  "Nik." I'm sorry Luv." He sincerely said. 

"I'm so happy you here." Her lips got closer to him as he smashed his onto hers, spending quality together.