𝐈

𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐀 𝐂𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐃 𝐒𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐅𝐑𝐎𝐌 𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐄𝐒 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐘. After two months of constantly visiting the pond, something interesting finally happened again.

The mermaid's eyes peeked up from the surface and saw a young blond boy running away from an enderman.

Looking closely, there was something strange about the enderman.

"Ranboo!" She called out when she realized, waving enthusiastically at him.

The half enderman stopped in it's tracks to find where the familiar Posh voice come from, perceiving a mermaid on the pond.

The blond boy who was still panic running around the area instantaneously jumped into the lagoon, making a loud splash that hit some parts of Ranboo.

"Hey! Careful!" Sereia scolded the boy, and his facial expression turned completely more horrified when she saw her.

He gulped, raising his arms defensively. "Please don't eat me."

Sereia rolled her eyes and ignored him, turning to face the half enderman stammering on the ground. She wanted to comfort him, but nearing him will only make him more terrified.

"Why was he chasing you? What did you do to him?" She asked the boy who was still within the pond.

"Excuse me?" His grating British accent annoyed her fragile eardrums.

"Just answer the question. Tell me what happened, or I'll bite you."

The boy's blue eyes widened, trembling in fear. "I, er, well, firstly, this half enderman is my friend."

This boy was Ranboo's friend? She raised a brow, but he continued to explain.

"We were at my other friend's house, his name's Tubbo. Let me tell you a little something about Tubbo. He loves bees—no, he ADORES them. Then he has this little bee farm, right? So me and Ranboo went to check the so called bee farm of his, and surprisingly enough, we saw, well, bees!"

"Get to the point."

"I'm getting there!" He cowered at her deathly glare. "All of a sudden, this one bee looked at me angrily—which was funny because as far as I know, every creature love me. Especially women—so I thought maybe this bee had issues with charming people like me, you know? And as soon as I tried to touch it, it nearly killed me!"

Sereia snorted at that.

"Nothing's funny about it."

"It only tried to sting you."

"Sting, kill, same thing." He deadpanned, but she only shrugged. "Anyways, when it almost stung me, I freaked out, right? I tried to wave my hand around to get it off but then all the other bees were also freaking out, so I run out of the bee farm like the fastest man on earth, and now I'm here."

"That doesn't explain why Ranboo was chasing you."

"Oh, I accidentally hit him."

Sereia stared at him in disbelief, then turned back to the half enderman. "You poor guy!"

"Hey, I'm the one who almost died from a million bees here!"

Sereia was feeling patient today. If she wasn't, she may or may not have already clawed the little boy.

"Heyo, Ranboo, you good, buddy?" She asked gently, peering at how in pain he was on the ground.

"By the way, mermaid creature woman, how do you know Ranboo's name? Childhood friends maybe?"

"Well, no. I met him two months ago, that's all."

"Ohh! You're the mermaid Ranboo talked about! An honor to meet you, Cereal." The blond took his hand out in front of her. "The name's Tommy. Please don't eat me?"

Sereia gawked at him and his human hand. Ranboo talked about her?

"You shake it."

"I know." She hissed, then cooling down and shook his white hand with her scaly yet soft pink one. "It's Sereia, by the way. Not cereal. Whatever that is."

"You don't know what a cereal is?"

Finally, Ranboo was able to open his eyes. Tommy briskly got off the pond and leaped towards him.

"Careful! You're still wet!" She informed.

Tommy nodded, taking his damp shirt off. Sereia's face reddened and looked away.

"Ranboo? How are you, big man?" Tommy asked, sitting beside him.

"I'm... sorry." He breathed out. "My enderman side must've gotten the best of me."

"Hey, hey, no need to apologize. Yeah, you might've caused a teensy incident at Tubbo's bee farm, but other than that, we're all good."

"Tommy, you're such a—" Sereia prevented her to curse him. "You're the one who caused the bee farm incident. Not Ranboo."

"Who's this?" The half enderman gazed at her.

The mermaid was a bit hurt at the fact that he forgot, but when she picked up a rose from the ground and placed it on her ear, his mouth hung agape. He knew her.

"Sereia?"