𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐑𝐀𝐌 𝐀𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐈𝐅 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐌. They were still best friends, and as best friends, they wanted each other to be happy.

And gladly, the mermaid agreed. From then on, the Pond Squad were reunited.

Even if Sereia couldn't follow them on land anymore, her boys visited her in the waters every time of the day just like what they did back in the pond.

A shelter in every corner of Snowchester was built by Tubbo's administration to keep them safe if they're accompanying the mermaid when it rains.

One day, after the President's meeting with Jack Manifold to move in Snowchester, they came back in an oak boat and faced the sky as they paddled.

"That one looks like a bumblebee!" Tubbo mentioned, resting his head on Ranboo's shoulder.

"The one next to that looks like a duck! Right, Michael?" Sereia said, and the little piglin nodded gleefully in agreement.

"What the fuck are you guys looking at? All the clouds are squares."

"Oh, look at that one, it's hideous." Ranboo joked, pointing at Tommy.

They all laughed except for the blond boy. "Come on and help paddle, too, dipshits. My hands hurt."

He was the only one paddling the boat they all stayed in as the mermaid chuckled alongside them in the lake, Michael resting on top of her head.

"So, what's your response on Jack, Tub?" She asked. The piglin was raising his hands in the air as if he was riding a rollercoaster.

"I checked him out, and he's safe to move in Snowchester. I don't think he's gonna do anything bad to the country."

"Woah, you checked him out? Jeez, Big T! Are you forgetting you have a husband?!" Tommy said dramatically.

"What?" Ranboo tried to recall what Tubbo just said as the girl face-palmed.

"Oh, god, I meant I surveyed him! You know?! I tried to observe each part of him and his background if he's safe!

"That sounds a lot weirder but okay." He shrugged, finally dropping the paddles when they reached land.

"Alright. We'll be taking dinner now, Sereia!"

"Bye! See you guys tomorrow!" She waved at them, plopping Michael on the ground but he didn't seem to let go.

"Michael?" Tubbo held his hands out for his son. "Are you coming with us or are you gonna stay with Aunt Sereia?"

Michael tilted his head on the mermaid's shoulder, indicating he wanted to stay with her.

"Okay. But I'll come back to get you to sleep, okay?" The piglin nodded at his proposal and hugged Sereia.

"You little adorable thing!" She pinched his cheeks at how he was so attached to her. "I'll be sure to keep him safe, Tub."

The boys walked away but the half enderman came back. "If you want, I can get you stewed soup after dinner."

Sereia was a bit taken aback at his random act of kindness.

Without wasting a long second, she nodded as Ranboo had also walked away. Michael blinked at her a few times.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" She poked his piglin nose, turning themselves to face the sun setting.

Sunsets were her favorite time of the day. The earth was still and silent, the warm breeze begins to travel, along with yellows and oranges shoot in the sky. She's given a time to ponder through sunsets.

This time, she got to think about Ranboo. Only now he offered stewed soup to her. Why? Was she just overthinking things?

Just then, she heard a pile of leaves crunch nearby.

"Ranboo?" Was her first instinct, though she couldn't see his enderman figure. Michael stuck closer to her.

Her eyes narrowed down to something. It was some kind of green goo...

Abruptly, the source of where the goo came from appeared. It was a man wearing glasses, whose skin was covered in green slime. He wasn't at all familiar to her.

"H-hello?" She swam back a little, holding Michael tight and constantly glanced down at the yellow potion he was holding.

In a blink, the man splashed the unknown elixir at her.

Sereia coughed out the potion that dusted her, and the man jumped into a hole in the sand in fear after what he did.

Michael leaped out of the mermaid's arms and went for the man, trying to give him tiny punches but he couldn't reach him.

"Wh-what did you spill on me?!" She hissed, shedding away the yellow sludge.

"I'm Slimecicle! Quackity from Las Nevadas tasked me to do that! Please don't let this little pig kill me! I was forced! I was forced!" He cried out.

Before Sereia could process what was happening, her whole body began to ache and looked down at her tail.

Her tail was slowly diverging into a pair of feet.