𝐗

𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐓𝐎 𝐓𝐔𝐁𝐁𝐎'𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐄, 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐀𝐔𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐖𝐀𝐋𝐊. But as much as she tried to concentrate on her walking, she couldn't.

Flashbacks of the rainy day ran through her head when she thought about meeting the ram again.

"Tommy, do you think Tubbo's still mad at me?"

"Please forget about Tubster yelling at you." Tommy said earnestly. "He really didn't mean it. Even he was worried when I told him you left."

She threw her gaze on the ground in shame. "Sorry. Ranboo must've been so worried too, right?"

"Oh, no. We didn't tell him you disappeared. It would only make him more depressed than he already is, you know?" He said.

Sereia raised both brows in surprise. "That's...a good idea, honestly."

"Thanks."

The girl scoffed a laugh. "Tubbo thought about that. Not you."

"Maybe, but are you saying I don't make good ideas?" He asked with a smirk.

"Exactly." She grinned, and he jokingly rolled his eyes.

"Speaking of Tubster..." he pointed. "There he is, on the bench with Ranboo."

They reached the ram's territory, Tommy's voice made their heads turn and run towards him when they saw him helping a girl up.

"Tommy!" The half enderman greeted. "Who's this?"

Tubbo was also confused at first, but when he thought she seemed familiar, he realized. "Sereia?"

"Hello, Tub." She smiled, acting as casual as possible. "How are you guys?"

"Feeling good to be alive." He said cheerfully. "My name's Ranboo."

The mermaid—I mean—the girl's mouth hung open. She didn't know if she wanted to laugh at his cluelessness or be sad about it. "Mine's Sereia."

"Nice name." His smiled, but then it quickly faded.

Another shiver of déjà vu ran down his spine. It was as if he was under a spell until he gaped at her eyes once more and remembered everything.

His jaw dropped. "SEREIA!?"

They were standing a good distance away from each other, like they always had. But now that she's not an aquatic creature anymore, maybe that distance can be broken.

"Heyo—"

Before she could process what was happening, he swiftly took her from Tommy and embraced her tightly, then spinning themselves around.

For a moment, she felt like the world was in slow motion when they twirled. She was never this close to him before. He held her up in the air, bright red and green eyes connected with hers as her long wavy hair flew in the last of the sun.

Everything was beautiful.

"YOU'RE A HUMAN!" He marveled, eventually stopped spinning and placed her down. "THIS IS AMAZING!"

"Oh, so now you can stand alone." Tommy bitterly joked after Ranboo let go of her.

"I haven't seen you in weeks! God, should bake a cake real quick? I think I should! Be right back!" He clapped his hands excitedly.

"Hey, Sereia." Tubbo spoke. He noticed they were the same height now. "How did you um..."

"Kelp potion."

"Oh...also, I'm truly sorry about...um...the things I told you." Tubbo kept glancing sideways, taking his hand out. "Truce?"

"No hard feelings, Tub." She pressed a smile and shook his hand. "Truce."