𝐈𝐗

𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘'𝐒 𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄, 𝐒𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐈𝐀 𝐃𝐈𝐃𝐍'𝐓 𝐊𝐍𝐎𝐖 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐓𝐎 𝐔𝐒𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐋𝐄𝐆𝐒. Looking around where the ender pearl brought her, she was more puzzled.

She was in Tommy's Holiday House instead of being in Pogtopia. Did Dream make a mistake with the pearl or was this intentional?

Sereia crawled to the near fence for support and narrowed her eyes to his house. Someone was home, and she hoped it was Tommy.

Luckily enough, it was. His distinct blond hair and tall figure caught her attention, so she waved her hands in the air for him to notice.

"TOMMY!" Just when she called out, he saw her from the kitchen and almost spat out his drink.

"SEREIA?!" He ran like the flash to get to her. A warm smile appeared on her face, full of relief.

"WHAT-WHAT THE FUCK?!" He blurted, staring at her with eyes widened. "IS-IS THAT REALLY YOU?!"

It's been weeks since they last saw each other, and now the mermaid has turned into a human. Her mystical hair and purple eyes were the only things that made him think she was the friend he knew.

"I missed you so much, Tommy." She beamed at him when he cupped her face.

"Sere, wha-I...you?! The-uh, what?!"

"Hey, hey, calm down." She swept his blond hair to the side.

"When you left, you said you didn't want to be a burden to me..." he breathed out. "A burden is something I'm forced to carry but-but I freely chose to be a part of your life, or your problems, e-everything! And-and, I don't think of you as a burden, and you never will be, Sereia. Please don't leave like that again!"

The girl was taken aback.

Of course she was guilty for leaving him like that, but his small stutters and the genuine look on his sky blue eyes made her feel some type of way.

"Did you practice that?" She let out a light laugh, though still shocked at everything he said.

Tommy tackled her into a bone-crashing hug, suppressing an overwhelmed smile. "How? How did this happen? Where's your tail? Your scales?"

She paused for a quick second, thinking about what Dream warned her. "I was...eating in the deepest part of the ocean, then I saw this rare-looking kelp and...tried it! Yeah! Then I turned into this! It was like magic!"

Tommy couldn't fathom the whole transformation. All he was thinking about was that she's here now.

"Come on, let's get you inside." He gestured to the house, but she was unable to cling away from the fence.

"How do you...walk in these things?" She asked sheepishly.

Tommy gaped at her bare legs, face turning pink. "Let's get you some trousers, shall we?"

Shortly, he took her arm and placed it around his shoulders, holding her hand and waist as reinforcement. When they got inside the house, two other people where there.

Philza and Mumza.

"Good morning, dear." The raven-haired woman gave her a welcoming smile, sipping tea with her husband in the kitchen.

"Good morning Mrs..."

"Just call me Kristin, dear. Or mumza. Everyone does." She chimed. Tommy cleared his throat and pointed his head at his friend.

"Oh," the woman noticed and stood. "Come with me, Tommy."

He nodded, telling Sereia to sit on the sofa while waiting. She then made eye contact with Philza.

"Nice to meet you, Mr. Minecraft." She tried to offer a polite smile, but it quickly ended up being awkward.

Philza only stared at her until he asked, "how do you know my son?"

"Oh, we met at a pond. Eventually, we got close." She said. "Pardon if I ask, Mr. Minecraft, but do you know where your two other sons are?"

"Will and Techno? They're doing some business." He shrugged as if he didn't care, looking at her skeptically.

"Do you know what business they were doing exactly?" She wondered about the scary conversation Wilbur and Techno had yesterday.

Before Philza could answer, Tommy came back with a bag of clothes for the girl. Kristin gave her another cheeky smile.

"Would you like a cup of tea, dear?"

"It would be an honor—"

"—No thanks, Mumza, we gotta go." Tommy took the girl's arm and pulled her with him outside.

"Okay. I hope I'll see you again soon!" The lovely woman waved at her, smacking Phil's arm to wave back as well.

"Thank you, and I hope so too!" Sereia smiled at them before the boy closed the door. "I really wanted to drink tea with her, though..."

Tommy smiled. "You know, Mumza always wanted a daughter."

Sereia pouted. Maybe that's why she was being so kind to her. "Where are we going, by the way?"

"To Tubbo's house. Don't you wanna see Ranboo again first?"