𝐈𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐎𝐌𝐌𝐘 𝐑𝐀𝐍 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐑𝐃𝐒 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐍𝐃, 𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀 𝐁𝐎𝐖𝐋 𝐎𝐅 𝐂𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋. Ever since yesterday, the Bench Trio would accompany Sereia persistently.

Looking back, the mermaid noticed she visited the pond because she was lonely. But now with Ranboo, Tommy, and Tubbo around, there was never a dull moment.

"Slow down, guys!" She chortled, watching the boys recklessly run down the hill.

Tubbo was first to reach the girl, both patiently waiting for Ranboo and Tommy slowly walking after some of the milk pour on the grass accidentally.

"This is Sereia's first time in trying cereal, Tommy. If you spill everything, she'll never get to experience cereal, and you're gonna be at fault." Ranboo stated.

"Instead of pressuring me, why don't you help a bit, huh?" He grunted. "Or at least get out of my way?"

The enderman stepped aside with an evil grin, watching his friend struggle to not spill anymore milk all by himself.

"I'm curious, Sereia. What do mermaids usually eat?" Tubbo queried. "Kelp?"

"Sadly, I don't eat kelp because I'm allergic. Mermaids don't usually eat! We have a small stomach."

"What about seafood?"

"There's a saying that goes "fish are friends, not food", but sometimes I eat shrimp as a snack."

"Interesting! I'm sorry about yesterday, by the way. If ever I looked mean towards you."

"No hard feelings, Tub." So he was aware...

"Bon appetit!" Tommy handed her the bowl of cereal and a spoon. "That means enjoy your food in Italian."

"I'm pretty sure it's French, but okay."

"Why did you pour the milk into the bowl first instead of just bringing the carton of milk and the cereal box here?" Sereia raised a brow, but she wasn't being ungrateful nonetheless.

"I thought about that. I just wanted to see Tommy suffer." Ranboo laughed as the blond boy glared at him.

Sereia was having troubles with holding the silver spoon.

Tommy silently judged at how she clenched the spoon with difficulty. Tubbo held in his laughter to seem respectful while Ranboo peered.

"Wait!" The half enderman raised his hand in the air as if an idea bulb popped above his head.

She paused, watching him reach inside his pocket.

Ranboo took out a pair of gloves.

Carefully settling down just an inch by the pond, he wore the gloves and lightly took Sereia's hand holding the spoon.

"You hold it like...this." Ranboo said, placing her thumb and index finger above the silverware while the rest supported below.

With that, she held a good grip of the spoon.

Tommy and Tubbo clapped formally when she happily showed them how the held the spoon after Ranboo let go.

"Now, you taste."

Nodding, she scooped four pieces of Froot Loops cereal, as well as some of the milk from the bowl and ate it. Saying she enjoyed the cereal was an understatement.

Literal stars appeared on her purple pupils.

"VENUS' SAKE, IT'S SO GOOD!" Sereia squealed in joy, taking another bite, then another, and another.

It was as if she hadn't eaten for days, which wasn't entirely wrong. Her boys were just as happy to see her so satisfied.