𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐘 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐉𝐒𝐂𝐇𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐓, 𝐒𝐊𝐄𝐏𝐓𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐋 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐂𝐀𝐑𝐄𝐅𝐔𝐋. With his stoned eyes, it was clear that he was drunk.

"What are you doing in my drunk van? Are you..." Wilbur arched a brow. "Are you drinking?!"

The demonized ram took a sip of beer and laughed.

"Is this your leader, Dream?" Tommy and the other shook their heads disappointingly.

"No, this is not. Not anymore." He deadpanned.

"F-Fundy, what?" Schlatt squinted his eyes at the fox to see him clearly and felt rage. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?"

Fundy sighed. "Schlatt, are you fucking dumb-"

"-YOU BITCH!" He tried to swing a punch at him but was protected by the others.

"Listen, listen! You fucked up a country! You fucked up everything! You had a dream, and I followed it, but you brought it downhill!"

"Oh my fucking god..." Jschlatt started to breathe heavily.

"You ruined it. I thought you were something." Fundy assumed.

"Yeah, I am something. I'm what you're not, Fundy." He blurted, and everyone in the van gasped.

"What? What am I not?" He snapped, fists clenched at whatever he was about to say.

Jschlatt snickered. "I'm a man."

Wilbur threw him a sucker punch.

The elderly ram fell to the ground, his nose bleeding as his beer spilled, but he was still able to let out a drunk laugh.

"ARE YOU READY TO FUCKING DIE? DON'T TALK TO MY FUCKING SON LIKE THAT." He was ready to knock him out, and as much as they wanted him to, they had to suppress his actions.

Sereia enforced Tubbo to stand back and watched the intense scene for safety. Jschlatt was still his father.

Wilbur told Tommy to hold out his crossbow and instructed. "I want you to put it between his eyes."

"Are you guys killing 'em?" Karl queried, placing a hand over his mouth.

"Victory, or death." Wilbur stated. "Eret, you remember this. Victory or death."

"I remember very very vividly." He admitted.

"You know, if I die, this country goes down with me." Schlatt sniffled.

"No, it doesn't." Tommy added. "The reign of terror comes to an end."

"Schlatt, what are your last words?"

They waited for a moment, a long moment of his unstable breathing as he grasped his chest. He was having a heart attack.

Before he could even mutter a word, he passed away. Everyone froze in disturbance.

"There wasn't a traitor." Dream shrugged. "I was just lying, trying to make you guys scared."

Sereia narrowed her eyebrows. So it wasn't Wilbur? She looked over to Nihachu, and she gave her an I told you so kind of smile.

"WE WON!" Tommy shouted, and everyone cheered. "WE DID IT!"

"Yeah! We killed an old man with heart problems, yeah!" Techno chimed. They all laughed, proceeding to get out of the Camarvan to celebrate.

"Tommy, I know you thought you'd never hear me say this but," Wilbur started. "TommyInnit, take your place on the podium and give us a speech."

Sereia and Tubbo let out a surprised gasp.

"Or should I say, President elects TommyInnit. Go." He gave his brother a proud pat on the shoulder.

The blond boy threw his gaze on the ground. Then, he looked up at Will and smiled sadly. "I can't."

"What?"

"Look, even after the hardships, the tyranny we've been through, after everything..." he said. "It was meant to be."

Everybody clapped at his short speech, though still confused why he turned down the presidency.

"Thank you, everyone, but I...Wilbur, I can't be the President." He pursed his lips. "As much as this would have been everything...I still got unfinished business."

Dream and his team sat silently in the back. He still had the discs.

"So, Wilbur, after all we've been through, I know you had your points when we thought you were gonna blow this...I know that that was all just talk now."

Nodding, Wilbur took his place back in the podium as Tommy went to sit with Sereia and Tubbo.

"I also cannot be your President." Was the first thing Wilbur said into the microphone. "I'm gonna hand off the presidency to someone...

...to Tubbo."