𝐗𝐕

𝐓𝐄𝐂𝐇𝐍𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐃𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐃 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐆𝐓𝐎𝐏𝐈𝐀𝐍𝐒 𝐓𝐎 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐓 𝐁𝐀𝐒𝐄. The moment they entered, everyone's jaw dropped.

The anthropomorphic pig prepared stacks of weaponry in every large chest, containing crossbows, potions, armors, and many more.

He wasn't called a wealthy man for no reason. I mean, look at him. He's wearing a crown and a red king cape. However, Sereia was feeling uneasy under his roof.

She knew a valuable information, but she still hasn't told anyone yet; except for a clownfish back then.

After the whole army fixed themselves with the netherite armor and weapons, everyone was ready to go. They all stood outside, gathering in a group circle to discuss.

"Tommy, we have to consider something. According to Dream, one of us is a traitor." Quackity informed.

"He could be lying." The blond boy said, proudly wearing his L'manburg uniform along with other people.

"It could probably be me." Wilbur shrugged. "I have like, eleven and a half stacks of TNT."

Everyone laughed except for Sereia.

Fundy observed the girl's anxiousness and spoke to her. "Sereia, how do we know you're not gonna backstab us?"

They all knew who Sereia was. She grew friendship with all of them in the past month, though she was acting tense for a reason she knew they wouldn't believe.

"Because...I'm not?" She gulped, receiving skeptic looks.

A second later, they all shrugged saying "understandable". Sereia was shocked at how fast they believed her straightforward excuse. Will and Techno were the only ones still cynical of her.

"What about you, Eret? How do we know you're not the traitor?" Tubbo accused.

Eret was known for betraying L'Manburg in the first major war between The Dream Team SMP and L'Manburg, so who wouldn't be suspicious of him now?

"Look, I lost my throne and is replaced by the boyfriend of the leader we're going up against." He explained. "For what reason am I gonna betray you guys this time?"

"Good point, but if you really are the traitor in this, you better watch yourself, man." Tommy sneered.

Soon, everyone went to their places while waiting for Dream's army in L'Manburg. Sereia walked behind all of them and noticed Nihachu was missing.

She turned around to look for her if she wasn't able to catch up with them, but in a blink, she appeared.

Sereia smiled at her politely, but the woman didn't seem to want to smile back. In fact, when she was in sight, she appeared traumatized.

"Niki?" She rushed towards her. "What happened?"

She held her hands for comfort, though when she took it, she discerned grime in her palms. Sereia looked over where she came from, something was off.

Swiftly, she followed the dirt trails and dug a part where Nihachu touched. It revealed a place full of TNT's.

The girl fell back. "Niki-"

"-Sereia, hey," she helped her up, panting fearfully with her.

"N-Niki, there were TN...TNT's!" She stammered. "D-did, Will...did Wilbur-"

"-I think he did, but Sereia, I trust him. It's gonna be okay, let's just trust him in this one, alright?"

...

"What took you so long?" Tommy arched a brow at the two girls.

Now Sereia was 100% sure that Wilbur was the traitor in the group, but still, she didn't have enough courage to tell anyone.

Plus, Nihachu's eyes were heedful towards her. She didn't want to doubt her trust in Wilbur.

"Girl stuff." Sereia reported. "Why? You wanna talk about it?"

Tommy briskly shook his head with a horrified face and left them alone.

"The revolution is today, boys." Technoblade said with his monotoned voice, looking down at a group of people from the tower they were standing on.

It was Dream and his Manberg team.

Great. Sereia thought sarcastically to herself. Now she's gonna fight the person who gave her the opportunity to become what she is now; a grateful human.

Her level of guilt was now through the roof.