18. Death and love

Chad had managed to pull Nash into the back of the car (not the boot, just the back seats) , putting the child lock on so he couldn't get out. Honestly, Nash felt like a child, like he couldn't make decisions for himself, even if he wasn't 18 yet, he was more than capable to know his sexuality, after all, he'd been questioning it for a while now. His father just didn't seem to understand that. If anyone was a child here it would had been Chad.

Cameron had no idea what to do. So he went along with the idea that he would come along with Chad, in case Nash decided to escape or something. He was really trying to come up with something to help Nash out of this stupid situation.

Chad was driving to the airport, to take Nash home and then take him away, some where, to some weird school where they try to take away the gay.

It was quite early in the morning and it was a cold morning, with fog. And Chad was having a hard time seeing properly, in the big rush he had forgotten his glasses, not that he couldn't see without them, it was just a tad blurry. But the fog and the blurry-ness was quite hazardous.

Nash started to yell at Chad for obvious reasons and Chad started yelling back, the next minute they were fighting and Chad was finding it hard to concentrate on the road. He glanced quickly back at Nash, seeing his puffy and red eyes.

"Your such a little fag, what happened to my son?" Chad spat while looking back to the road.

"What happened to me? Look at you! No wonder mum left you!" Nash yelled back. That seemed to had stricken a nerve because what Nash got back was a punch in the face, but what happened next would certainly hurt more.

Chad had only taken his eyes off the road for a few seconds (to punch Nash) but when he looked back he had merged into the opposite lane and was now, head-on, about to collide with another car.

Seeing this, he immediately tried to swerve back into the other lane but they didn't make it, and as the two cars collided, Nash screamed to Cameron how he loved him, but Cameron didn't respond.