5. Cam's magazines

(I don't like this chapter tbh)
=Nash=

'Today,
I'm seven thousand miles away.
The movie playing in my head, of her king size bed
means I can't forget my, english love affair.'

I was currently listening to the 5sos album, while scrolling through Twitter and watching tv.

Cam had been gone for three days. Which means I have three more days left to pig out on more junk food and watch season 2 of Wentworth on Netflix (really it's only two days since today is almost done). Which won't take very long. I was up to the last part of season one, where (spoilers) Bea stabs Jackie in the neck with a pen. Haha I love this show.

Once the show was finished I put a frozen pizza in the oven because it was now 9pm and I was hungry. The pizza was taking a while and I was bored. I decided to go snoop around in Cameron's room because he never lets me in there at that makes me wonder things.

I walked down the hall, hoping he didn't lock his door. He didn't.

The walls of his master bedroom were bare, it was very different from last time I was in here.

I fell down on his bed, it was really soft and comfortable. It felt like I was lying on a cloud. Even though I would totally fall through a cloud but that doesn't matter. I felt something stabbing my shoulder and that ruined my cloud experience.

I pulled the quilt away from the pillow and lifted up the pillow. It turns out the thing that was stabbing me was a magazine.

Not just any magazine, a porn magazine.

I burst out laughing at the thought that Cameron Dallas read porn magazines.

I opened it and flicked through the pages. Boobs were everywhere. I laughed even harder. It didn't turn me on one bit.

I picked up the other pillow and reviled another magazine. I didn't bother looking at it. I put the other one back, how it was before, as well as the pillows and quilt so Cam wouldn't realise I was in here. I got up and went into his closet.

I know it's bad for me to be in here, looking through Cam's stuff. But he's not here so who cares.

His closet was just like mine, a bit bigger, shirts were hanging up, there was something else as well. It was purple.

I went to go grab the purple sparkly sequin thing but tripped on a shoe and fell into the back of the closet. I couldn't see, only a few beams of light made it past his clothes.

Something cold was next to my hand. I reached for it. It felt like a bottle. There were more though, I got my phone, turned it on and shined the light to the bottle.

Oh ma gawd.

In the light of the phone I saw three bottles of vodka, a bottle of wine and two beers. All it the back of Cam's closet. And he never told me. Little shit.

I grabbed a bottle of vodka and a beer before coming out of the closet.

Since Cam's not here I guess I'm just gonna have to get drunk by myself. I know I shouldn't do this, I'm 16, but I've been drunk before, nothing bad happened.

I opened the beer and skulled it. It was bubbly and burnt my throat a little. But I was bored and no one was here to stop me. Once I was done with the beer I went to go look at that purple sparkly thing from before.

I pulled it out from the closet, it was a sequin dress. Why would Cam have a sequin dress? Maybe he's a drag queen or something.

I laughed at the thought, the alcohol obviously getting to me.

I laid the dress on the bed and picked up the bottle of vodka, walking into the hallway. I opened the bottle and threw the lid somewhere, acting like I was in a movie or ad or something, flicking my hair back and drinking from the big bottle. I could feel the liquid running down my throat.

I went and sat down on the couch, still drinking the alcohol. I had drunk about half when I needed to go to the toilet. I made my way there, wobbling around a bit and did my business.

I walked back into Cam's room, totally forgetting about the vodka back next to the couch, and decided I would try on Cameron's sequin dress.

Not bothering to take my clothes off, I slipped the strapless dress over my head and into the right position. I waddled over too his big mirror, took my phone out, opened up Twitter and snapped a picture. Quoting it with 'i forums thus in camel s clossdt.' My drunk mind unable to form words properly while auto correct does. (A/n 'I found this in Cameron's closet.')

I pressed post and immediately felt my phone vibrate in my hand.

I giggled because it felt weird.

I went back into the lounge room and dropped my phone on the couch.

It suddenly felt really hot so i took off all my clothes, all of them. I went over to the iPod dock and turned it up since it was still playing from before.

'She floats through the room on a big balloon, some say she's such a fake, that her love is made up no, no, no, no.'

Girl almighty by 1D, my favourite!

I danced along to the music, naked.

'Let's have another toast to the girl almighty!'

I went to go get some toast but sadly the song ended before the toast popped up. Once it popped up I ate it.

I stumbled back to the couch and took another swig from the bottle. I picked up my phone and started texting people, not caring who it was or what I was saying.