13. Woah where did the party go

Today was the last day of the year. (A/n sorry for the big skip in time but I didn't know what else to write)

After their last day in Rio, all the boys went home and celebrated Christmas, then Nash celebrated his birthday with his family.

After that both Nash and Cameron flew back to their house in LA to be reunited with Jax and Bryant.

The two boys hadn't spoken to each other since Brazil, but that would all change soon.

Tonight they would be attending one of Taylor Caniff's parties.

For every special holiday Taylor would throw a huge party with lots of celebrities and lots of booze. They weren't something you would speak about because they often were quite illegal, but Taylor would always invite so many people that it would make you question how he kept it such a secret with all the paparazzi and snoopy fans.

Nash had never attended one of these parties but Cameron on the other hand had showed up to more than Taylor himself.

Most people would suspect Cameron as the sweet and innocent guy who would help old ladies across the road, which was part of him but he also liked to party and do immature and reckless things from time to time.

Though both the boys weren't eager to go but Bryant conned them in.

Nash stood in front of his mirror, feeling quite good about him self as he checked hisself out. A black jacket, white shirt, dark skinny jeans and black Vans, complemented with his long hair which was getting cut soon.

Nash sprayed on some deodorant before walking out of his bathroom and collecting his phone along the way. He clicked the power button to check the time. 8:34PM with 3 messages.

1 message from Tay Tay Caniff

2 messages from Nicole the mole

Nash scrunched his nose in disgust at Nicole's name and opened her texts first.

What r u doing 2night?

Nvm

Nash thought himself lucky that she didn't want to do anything. It would have ruined his night.

He read the next text from Taylor.

Are you guys coming?

Nash replied with 'yeah' and locked his phone.

Cameron was stressing out.

What am I going to wear? How will I style my hair?

It all felt too hard even though it wasn't. Cameron was stressing because Nash was on his mind. (Although Nash had totally forgotten about Cameron at this point in time)

What if Nash thinks I look ugly? What if he invites Nicole? What if he hates me right now?

Cameron seemed to think it was his fault that Nash wouldn't talk to him, even though Cameron hadn't tried to talk to Nash either. But Cameron thought Nash despised him and would never talk to him again. Which was killing Cameron on the inside because he had developed a crush on Nash and by now it was quite big.

After over twenty minutes of worrying Cameron finally decided on a grey/blue jumper thing with a white shirt underneath and black skinny jeans with some cool boots.

The three guys met in the kitchen of the apartment, Cameron fed Jax and then they left.

The car ride was silent, Bryant was driving and occasionally tried to make conversation, asking how Brazil was or how great the year had been. Although no one commented, both the boys didn't really want to talk about Brazil, both of them feeling either sad or awkward when the topic was brought up. Bryant had noticed the unusual mood between the boys and hoped whatever had happen between the two would soon clear up.