15. Nicole, my father and my career. Part one.

A week later, after we had confessed our feelings for each other, Cameron asked me to be his boyfriend, I would have said yes but I couldn't.

Why? Nicole, my father and my career.

Cameron understood, I had told him about Nicole, that she's actually some blackmailing homophobic bitch, not my girlfriend.

When Nicole showed up to my door this morning it was completely unexpected- Cameron and I were snuggled up in front of the TV only in our boxers when the door bell rang. I quickly got up and answered it, hiding my bare chest behind the door when I realised it was Nicole.

"Nash why are you hiding from me? Why are you only in your boxers? Where's Cameron?" She said speedily, so fast I could hardly catch anything she said.

"Um, Cameron's in there." I said and pointed in the direction of the living room. She pushed past me and walked in the one direction I pointed to. I followed her. I walked over to Cameron who gave me a confused and angry look. When I told him why I was with her he got mad at me that I let this go on for so long, but he seemed to be even angrier at her.

"So why are both of you half naked?" He questioned and sat down on the couch next to Cameron and ran her hand up his biceps. He shook her hand off- which I was glad about - and she huffed.

"That's right! Your both fags aren't you!" She said while standing up and pointing her finger accusingly at the both of us. "At Taylor's party! I remember now! You two probably fucked in that room, this is so going on Twitter." She said and snapped a pic of Cameron and I in our boxers.

At this point I was quite angry, angry enough to hit her phone out of her hands and onto the floor, the screen shattered on the wooden ground and I could see small pieces of glass going everywhere.

She gasped at my actions and went to pick up her phone. When she did the entire remaining glass screen fell off revealing the underneath stuff. Nicole looked at me with a cold and hard glare, tears seemed to be welling up in her eyes, I was mentally laughing my ass off.

"Fuck you Nash Grier! We're done! Oh and Cameron, he's gay, we weren't even dating! He's a fag!" She was, for some reason, laughing by the end of her statement. She clenched her phone and ran out of the apartment.

"Finally she's out of the picture." I said and smiled at Cameron who was smiling back at me.

"Yeah well I'm gonna go take a nap." Cameron said and walked off.

A few hours later I found a video on Instagram that made a sinking feeling in my stomach.