9. Why you sah gay?

(Quick A/N If you haven't read the part where Nash hits his head and goes to hospital, chapters 5 and 6, then I suggest you do. They only have about 50 views while most of the others have around 200. Thanks!)

I woke up on my bed in the same position as last night, still naked, not even my quilt was covering me.

My door suddenly swung open , causing me to jump a little. "Hey Nash have you packed yo---" Cameron stopped when he realised I was naked, his eyes struggled to stay up at my head and his cheeks went bright red.

We both stared wide eyed at each other for what felt like hours, neither of us able to speak. Until Cameron tightly blinked and said, "Dude get some clothes on." And walked out the door. I huffed and threw on some sweat pants. I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

"Dude put a shirt on that's so gay." Cameron said as I walked into the kitchen. There was a sinking feeling in my stomach.

"How is it gay? You do it all the time."

"It just is." Cameron said, walking into the lounge room with his bowl of cereal.

I sighed then cooked myself an egg and ate it then joined Cameron.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked him, acting cheery.

"You should have Nicole over." He suggested. I almost gagged.

"Why?" I really didn't want to see her today.

"She'd probably be worried about you." Don't even start Cameron.

"I called her before, she's fine." I lied, not like he would know anyway.

"Yeah but your not, I'm sure you want her company." He smiled sweetly.

"I'm fine Cameron, I've got your company."

"Whatever." Whats his problem? "Have you packed for Brazil?" He asked me.

"I packed like a week ago." I told him.

"Matt and the Jacks are coming tonight then we're leaving at four AM tomorrow, so make sure to get to sleep early tonight."

"I know Cameron." I said and continued to watch TV while he annoyingly slurped the milk out of his bowl.

"Can you not?" I asked.

"Can you put a shirt on?" Cam retorted.

"No."

"Then no."

"Why do I have to put a shirt on anyway? Why does it bother you so much?" I questioned him.

"It's distracting." He said putting the bowl down.

"Really?" I smirked.

"Uhh I mean, no, it's gay, why are you acting so gay dude? I thought you were a homophobe." He said facing me. I winced at his words.

"Cameron, I'm not," I said sternly, "What's your problem with gays?"

"What they do, it's wrong, no man should kiss another man." He said quickly. I frowned on the inside. If you can do that.

"So if I kissed you right now it would be wrong?" I said getting an idea.

"Hell yes!" He said loudly.

"So even if the kiss was amazing it would still be wrong?" I said moving closer to him.

"Yes!" He said in a voice higher than usual, while his eyes scanned every inch of my face which was now only a few centimetres away from his.