2. Damn Cam

-Nash's POV-

I woke up in Cameron's arms and blushed. He was carrying me upstairs into my room in the apartment that we shared. I put my arms around his neck for more support and closed my eyes. He chuckled and continued on carrying me. I know it sounds like every other love story, but I felt safe in his arms. The threw me down on my bed and put the rug on me.

"Thanks Cam." I said and snuggled into my blankets. I heard the TV switch on and I opened my eyes. Cam was getting something out of his jeans pocket, he then put it in to the DVD player. "What are are doing?" I asked.

"What does it look like? We're watching a movie!" He exclaimed excitedly and plonked himself next to me. I smiled.

"What movie?" I asked and moved a bit closer to him.

"The Giver. I bought it for you." He said. My smile grew, that's my favourite movie and Cam knew.

"Yay!" I exclaimed and wrapped my arms around Cam hugging him he smelt really good, I can't explain the smell but it was fabulous. He was also very warm and I was quite cold. I realised that I'd been hugging Cam for about two minutes so I sadly let go and mumbled a 'sorry'. He awkwardly scratched the back of his neck.

"It's ok dude." He said and moved away from me a little. Great now he thinks I'm a freak. There goes my happiness for the night. I laid there glumly for the rest of the movie slowly drifting off to sleep.

---

A blinding light coming from my window, causing my eyes to open, my phone was vibrating in my pocket and much to my dismay, Cam was gone.

I checked my phone to see I had 7 messages from an unknown number.

'Hey Nashy.'

'Its Nicole.'

'Can I come over today?'

'Are you awake?'

'Wake up!'

'I'll post the video.'

'Nash I'm coming over.'

Wtf how does this bitch know where I live? I heard a knock on the front door, and someone ran downstairs to get it. Cameron. I ran down as fast as I could but Cam had already answered the door, I saw him checking Nicole out, my eyes started watering and I turned around to wipe them, i turned back and saw them flirting with each other. I coughed, interrupting them.

"Nash, dude, I didn't see you there." Cam said awkwardly scratching his neck. I ignored him and greeted Nicole. Yes, I was angry at my best friend/crush flirting with my fake girlfriend, wouldn't you be? I mean it's your best friend flirting with someone who you are supposed to be in love with... He should know better then to flirt with his best friends fake girlfriend.

"Let's go up to your room Nashy." She said to me, I mumbled a 'ok' and she grabbed my hand. We walked past Cam and she winked at him, he blushed and I just pulled on her hand making her almost fall over.

"Woah dude, be careful." Cameron helping her up from her almost fall. Like she couldn't get up from not even falling herself. I stopped myself from cussing them both out and showed her to my room.

We went inside and she immediately started whisper yelling.

"Nash why the hell weren't you replying to my texts!?" She spat.

"Maybe because I was fucking sleeping!" I seriously hate this bitch. "Why the fuck were you flirting with Cameron!" I shot.

"Because I don't want him to turn out like you! A fag!" She said. Gosh I hated that word.

"If you don't fucking like me why the fuck are you making me do this!" I whispered furiously.

"Oh Nashy, you've got me all wrong, I certainly do like you. I'm just trying to turn you back to normal." What the fuck is wrong with this bitch, 'turn me back to normal', she's probably got something wrong with her.

"Oh trust me Nash, there's nothing wrong with me, it's you I'm worried about." Wtf she's reading my thoughts now, she really is crazy.

I heard Cam calling me from downstairs, so did Nicole.

"Kiss me." She whispered.

"Fuck off." I said.

"Ugh fuck you." She replied then started eating my face off, not literally, but she started kissing me hard, she pushed me on my bed so I couldn't get away. I just laid underneath her while she was attacking my lips and Cam burst through the door. She didn't stop though, I looked at Cam with pleading eyes, he just winked and mouthed, 'I'll leave you two alone.' Ugh fuck you Cam. Once he was gone, she stopped. I wiped my mouth, trying to get her ugly purple lipstick off my lips.

"See you tomorrow Nashy." She said and left. I sighed. I heard Cam and Nicole talking when I went to shut my door.

"Damn Cam your really hot without a shirt." I heard her high pitched annoying voice say.

"I bet you are too." Cam said. I suddenly got so fucking angry that I ran downstairs. I stopped at the bottom, both Cam and Nicole looked at me. I walked over to Nicole and pushed her against the wall kissing her, just to make Cam so fucking jealous. Then I opened the front door to our apartment, pushed her out, and slammed it before she could say a word.

What the fuck just got into me?