20.

Nash was sitting on the pure white couch in his new house. It was the only thing in the pure white room. Nash was the only non pure thing in the room. But he was not alone in the world and not alone because he had Cameron. With everything Cameron was there for him. They had their faults but they overcame them and now every crack of imperfection that may have once shown in both their faces was gone because when they looked at each other all they saw was beauty. And they were both oh so in love.

Cameron came into the room and sat next to Nash with a mere centimetre between them. He rested his hand on Nash's thigh and let out a loud sigh. The elephant in the room was right in front of them but both chose to ignore it. The awkward silence grew bigger by the second and minute and hour that Nash felt like it took when in reality it was almost a minute before Cameron spoke.

"We can still talk. It will work and I'll visit you every spare moment I get." He tried to get Nash to look at him but Nash wouldn't.

Today was the day that Cameron would leave. He had recently signed up for a job that would require him to move to New York City. He got his dream job and was now the main character of a movie and although he couldn't wait he was also saddened by the fact that he'd have to leave Nash behind. They had discussed all possibilities of Nash coming with him but it wasn't something that could be done.

"Cam, you know long distance relationships don't work, you'll meet someone else and I'll be here waiting for you to come back and you won't." Nash was not happy about Cameron leaving, but he tried to be happy for Cam, even if he wasn't very good at it.

"Have faith!" Cameron roared, he been over this with Nash many times, "Do you not trust me!? I love you and I wouldn't do that." He had his head in his hands, he wanted to spend their last day together doing things that'd make them forget that Cam would be leaving at 5 PM, which seemed to be nearing quickly.

Nash nudged Cameron and tried to snuggle into him, not succeeding. He also wanted to spend the day hassle free but couldn't escape the thoughts in his head. "I'm sorry," he whispered, "I love you too."

Cameron sighed and pulled Nash into a cuddle and they sat like that until 4:57 when Cameron saw that the taxi had pulled up outside. He stood up, off of the pure white couch and held his hand up out to help Nash up. The younger boy looked up and Cameron noticed his glassy eyes. Cam pulled him into a chaste kiss before walking down the bare hallways to the door, with Nash on his hand of course. They stood at the door and stared at each other for a while. Cam's black suitcases were next to them contrasting with the white walls. Nash's smaller frame fit perfectly with Cameron's larger one and both their lips moulded together like they were cut out of the same stencil.

They kissed as they went out the door and cried as Cameron drove away. Nash wasn't sure if he could kiss through FaceTime or if the artificial 'I love you's ' over text would be enough but he'd have to get used to living without his other half, it wouldn't be easy but he'd manage, like he always did.

After almost a year of leaving you guys hanging I have returned! Did u miss me? I hope you like this ending, you may not but I didn't want it to be happy because that's how so many stories end with them adopting kids and yeah I decided not to go with that... Anyway I hope you like it as this will be the last chapter ever! AND OH MY GOSH I GOT OVER 50K READS MAN THIS IS AMAZING!!! I LOVE YOU ALL FOR READING THIS FAR!!

Ps if u like cake (Luke and cal) I may be writing some fics bout them, I've already got a oneshot up that I might turn into a fic but this is getting too long so cya love ya -Aisha