1. Blackmail and just friends

-Nash's POV-

"Dude, Nash, wake up!" Cameron Dallas, my best friend said shaking me from the sleep that I desperately needed. "Dude we're here!" He exclaimed pushing me harder. I opened my eyes only to see Cameron centimetres away from my face, so close I could feel his hot breath on my lips. I blushed and pushed him away so he wouldn't see. He fell onto the floor with a thud, followed by an 'ouch'.

"Sorry Cam, I didn't mean to hurt you." I immediately said feeling guilty.

"Dude it's ok, it didn't even hurt." Cam replied while getting off the floor, he looked at me waiting for a reply, I just gave him a small smile that said 'ok' but I still felt guilty.

"Guys lets go." Carter said from the front of the van where the door was. I got up out of my seat and followed behind Cam to the door. We got out of the van and went through two big doors then into a small hallway, I was still behind Cam looking at the back of his head. My eyes slowly traced down his back to his butt. And they stayed gazing at that booty until we stopped in a big room and I stood next to him.

We listened to what Chad, my dad and our, as in Cam, Carter, Hayes and I's, manager had to say about the rules of the meet and greet today. 'No giving out numbers, no kissing on the lips, no this, no that...' We heard it every time.

While we were waiting in the green room for our fans to arrive, I was thinking about Cameron and staring at his perfect face. I love that boy. And not just in a friendly way. It all started when Hayes, Chad and I were watching TV one night..

'In other news, the state of Colorado has now legalised same sex married after a huge protest for gay rights.' The reporter said.

"You kids better not go queer on me." My homophobic father spoke. "I don't know what I'd do with ya." He added.

"It's so disgusting," my young 12 year old brother, Hayes, said, not knowing any better.

"Those filthy fags don't deserve to be living." My dad said angrily, like it was a crime.

"What's so bad about it?" The 14 year old me asked, unaware of how cruel my father could be.

"Hamilton Nash Grier, you better not be one of those fucking faggots! If so, you can leave this house immediately!" He said raising his voice and startling me.

"Sorry dad, don't worry, I'll never be one of those." I replied.

That's when I started to question my sexuality, was I a fag? No I don't even like boys.

Until I met Cameron.. It started as a friendship, I couldn't work out my feelings, once Magcon had ended I knew there was a crush, maybe something more, and now, a month later I've fallen in love. But to him we're just 'bros'.

All of a sudden I heard a few high pitched screams coming from the big room where we were before. The fans were here. I was really excited for this meet and greet, I haven't got to see my fans for a while because of work, we had to design some shirts for the new clothing brand we would be promoting, Aeropostale.

It took 15 minutes for all the fans to get in the room, they were screaming and shouting and just being really loud. But I love them. Finally the security guards came to escort us out to the stage. The fans screamed louder once they saw us, some looked like they were about to cry. It made me happy that I made others so happy.

We sat down in some chairs in front of a microphone each.

"What's up guys?" Cam asked. The fans screamed. "How about we get right into it and ask some questions shall we?" He added, they screamed and the security guards gave some girls a microphone each.