4. Strawberry shoulders

Today was so bad.

First of all Cameron asked me if we, me and him, could do something because he's going to London to visit some family with his mom and sister tomorrow, then me, the Jacks, him and Matt are going on tour in Brazil which is partly a holiday as well. So we're not going to have much time to hang out, just us, together for a while. Of course I said yes, but when Nicole turned up at our door, she made me say no because she didn't want me to make 'cameron turn gay'. Then he came at me with that 'Bros before hoes' thing and all hell broke loose and now he's packing his clothes while I'm out at the beach with Nicole, her idea of course.

So while she slapped sunscreen on my back, as couples do, I thought of how I can say sorry to Cameron for blowing him off.

"My back now Nash." She cooed, annoyingly.

"I don't wanna touch your back." I spat. She glared at me with those eyes that say 'I'll post it.' I groaned and squirted the sunscreen into the palms of my hands. Maybe I'll only cover a bit of her back, so the bitch gets burnt. And that's exactly what I did.

After two hours of her tanning and one hour of swimming she emerged from the water, her shoulders looking like strawberries from where I dotted the sunscreen and on her back, bright red letters spelling 'twat' and the best thing about it was that she didn't even notice me scraping the sunscreen off her back to form the word.

She jogged up to me, grabbed her towel and wrapped it around herself.

"I think we should head back now." She said to me and offered her hand to pull me up from my sitting position. I declined her offer and got up myself and quickly gathered my things, thinking that Cameron might still be there. We started walking back to her car.

"My shoulders hurt." She said taking her towel off her back to inspect. I restrained myself from laughing. I watched her face as she saw her back.

"Nash I thought you put sunscreen on me!" She screeched, gathering looks from the strangers around us. I slowly managed to move away from her a bit, making it look like she was screaming at no one.

"Nash I am a model! What do you think my manager is going to think of this!?" She yelled, I moved back next to her so she wouldn't get angrier, she suddenly stopped, not caring about the people walking, riding and skating around her, I stopped as well, and just my luck, a bike slammed into my back, causing me to fall over and hit my head on the concrete ground of the 'board walk', aren't board walks meant to be made of wood anyway?

I got up, too fast, making the world spin a little and causing me to fall back down, not faint or anything, but I was on the verge of it.

The guy who was riding the bike, got me up and sat me down on a bench, while my fake girlfriend 'went off to get the car' or something, as she said.

"Dude I'm so sorry, let me get something for your head." He said and ran off. I touched my head, my forehead, because it felt warm, my fingers brushed my skin and pain stung my head, I took my fingers away and blood was evident, quite a lot actually.

The guy came back with some alcohol wipes, a big bandaid and some baby wipes. He started wiping the blood off of my forehead, he then wiped my cut with the alcohol wipes what stung a little, once it was clean he put the bandaid on my face. It all seemed a bit gay, but why do I care? I'm gay anyway. Plus, he was hot.

"Thanks." I said, once he was done.

"No problem. I'm Jonah." He said and got up, offering me a hand. This time I accepted it.

"Nash." I smiled.

"So do you live around here Nash?" Jonah asked.

"Yeah, I do. How about you?" I asked.

"No actually, I used to but I moved to Germany with my girlfriend." Okay then.

"That's cool, I've gotta go, my girlfriends waiting for me." I said feeling my phone vibrating in the pocket of my board shorts, knowing it was her.

"Okay, see ya later Nash."

"Bye." I waved and walked off, checking my phone to see where Nicole was. I opened up her text.

I've gone back to my house.

I texted back

How am I supposed to get home?

I soon got a reply.

Walk, take the bus idc.

With that I clicked my phone off and tried to think of ways to get home.

Walking? Too far.

Public transport? Ew germs.

Ask a friend? Sure. But who.

Taylor? He's in Indiana.

The Jacks? They're looking for a house.

Matt? I don't even know where he is.

Everyone else? They're probably somewhere else.

That left me with one person. Cameron. So I called him. And he answered.

"What do you want?" He asked, in an annoyed tone.

"Uh, are you still at home?" I asked cautiously.

"Why do you care?"

"Cam, I told you I'm sorry, Nicole made me come with her." I said.

"Just because she's your girlfriend doesn't mean she controls you!" He partly yelled into the phone.

"Whatever, can you just pick me up from the Venice Beach Boardwalk please?" I pleaded.

"Why can't Nicole?"

"She left, please can you pick me up." I said.

"Nope, I'm already at the airport."

"Ugh, screw you Cam."

"Bye Nash." He said.

"Have a nice flight." I said and pushed my phone into my pocket. I looked over to where a man was selling bikes and an idea popped into my head, which was still hurting by the way.

-

The worst thing about LA is the amount of people everywhere. Trying to ride through the mass crowds is seriously so hard. There's also so many fans asking for pictures and I'm just trying to get home.

I finally made it out onto a small street, with almost no people. My legs were hurting a little from all the peddling I had done, luckily the apartment was just a head of me. I reached the door and placed my bike against the wall.

I got inside and took my helmet off. I plonked myself on the couch an turned on the Tv and watched sponge bob until i felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. It was Nicole.

WTF NASH I SWEAR I WILL POST THAT VIDEO

IM NOT JOKING

I'm guessing she saw her back.

I put my phone away back in my pocket and ordered some pizza.

The pizza came, I payed and brought it inside and realised, when I opened the box, that it wasn't the pizza I ordered, instead it was vegetarian. Yay add that to my bad day. I still ate it though.