12. Confusion

"Ha gaayyy." A tired looking Cameron said as I walked out of the bathroom after changing from the clothes I was wearing last night.

I looked down to my black skinny jeans and my white 'cash' shirt (the one with the emojis) (lets just pretend it wasn't ruined) and frowned. The shirt probably wasn't a good idea but the fans will love it.

Of corse Cameron didn't remember last night. Even though he didn't even seem that drunk. The only thing that really convinced me he that was drunk was that kiss.

His lips stayed on mine for a short while before I felt his tongue brush over my bottom lip. I declined his offer and instead pushed him away and ran into the bathroom. The strong taste of alcohol was all that remained of what had happened seconds ago, although I wished there was more. (More evidence of the kiss not alcohol.)

Today we would be meeting the fans. Our first meet and greet in Brazil. I was looking forward to it. Hopefully cameron wouldn't say or do anything that would get their suspicions up. I don't need my fan base thinking I'm gay when I'm not. Even though I am.

I decided I was hungry when I heard my tummy making noises so I went to ask the other guys (JJ, JG and Matt) if they wanted to come with me downstairs, for food.

I knocked on the door and heard a few groans before a tired looking Matt opened it.

Apparently they all had a 'really shitty hangover', as matt put it, so they wanted to sleep a bit more.

I went downstairs by myself, the dining room of the hotel wasn't crowded, only a few people say at the small tables.

I got my breakfast and looked for a place to sit. Noticing my father eating pancakes, I went over to him. I sat down and he acknowledged me with a small smile, until he saw my head.

"Nash, I never asked you how you got that big cut on your head." He said while he examined it.

"Um I got hit by a bike." I said and stuffed some cornflakes into my mouth, trying to end the conversation.

Luckily for me he dropped it and continued eating. Until Cameron walked into the room and sat down next to me with a bowl of cereal.

"Cameron, having fun in Brazil yet?" Chad asked him while he finished his pancakes.

"Yeah." Cameron mumbled and smirked at me. It wasn't one of those mean smirks that he'd usually give me, it was more of a cheeky one.

I scrunched my eyebrows up and gave him a confused look. He just turned to his food and started eating.

After a while of a silence filled with forks clanking against plates, loud and crunchy chewing and children whining from a table near by, my father spoke again.

"So Nash, how's Nicole going?" He pushed his empty pate in front of him with the fork and knife nearly placed next to each other.

I internally groaned at the mention of her name, the past day I had totally forgotten about her. And I was enjoying it.

I also noticed Cameron look up at the mention of her name, still smirking though.

"She's doing fine." I responded, not really caring.

"That's good Nash, she seems like a nice girl." He said getting up from where he was sitting.

A nice girl? I scoffed, she's anything but it.

"I'm gonna go now boys, remember to be ready by 11, I'll meet you at your room." My dad smiled and left.

I awkwardly ate my cereal when I noticed Cameron smirking at me.

"What?" I asked looking up to him. His smirk quickly broke out into nothing but a dull look, telling me that he's back to that homophobic, annoying, rude but perfect boy I've known to love.

"Nothing." He huffed and got up. Someone's on their man-period.

Once I finished my food I went back to tell the other boys to get up because it was already 10.

------- Skip to São Paulo bc I needa get Cash together soon -------

3rd POV

Ever since that drunken kiss Cameron had been acting different. Not just towards Nash but towards the other boys, even the fans.

He had been paying less attention to everything but his thoughts. Why? Because he had liked that kiss.

He had liked both of the kisses actually (even though in both of them there was only one person kissing and the other doing nothing), but he was too stubborn and scared to admit it.

He liked girls, not boys, Nash was only his best friend, it was just a good kiss. Cameron tried to convince himself, but he knew it wasn't a good kiss and that not the reason he liked it. He liked it because he felt something and with Nash it felt right.

Those forced kisses felt better than any kiss he has ever shared, whether they were forced or consensual.

Cameron sighed, he didn't want to have such strong feelings for a boy. If his dad was alive right now he would be extremely disappointed.

Cameron had only recently realised how beautiful Nash truly was.

Nash was worried for Cameron, he always seemed so deep in thought and very rarely commented on Nash's sexuality anymore, which was good, but worrying.

On the good side of things Nash's 17th birthday was coming up, meaning Christmas and New Years was as well. And seeing the boys weren't going to be together for those celebrations they wanted to have a little party for everything while in Brazil. Not anything big, just a nice meal out and some cake.

Nash noticed how everyone was dressed up, not too fancy but not too casual, just like him. The boys climbed into two different taxis only to arrive at the restaurant minutes later.

The small corner restaurant called Pizza & Pizzas served pizzas (what? Really? I never would have guessed) and other food. But the boys were only interested in the pizza.

They sat down, Jack next to Jack, Nash next to Matt, Cameron next to Chad and the other two men, one Jack Gilinsky's father and the other another manager of the boys.

The table was a square shape with two people on each side. Cameron was trying to avoid Nash at all costs, even if that meant not getting the flavour pizza he wanted.

"Cameron, you can share with Nash, since you both want Hawaiian." Chad said.

"Ahh, no actually I want the meat lovers pizza, sorry." Cameron spoke for the first time tonight.

"Ok, you can share with Matt, I'll share with Nash." Both Matt and Nash frowned.

Matt frowned because he wanted a whole pizza and Nash because he wanted to share a pizza with Cameron.