6. Too turnt and getting hurt

(Sorry about how short the chapter is. It's so short it probably shouldn't even be called a chapter)

I threw my phone down on the couch once I was bored with it and started dancing, drinking and singing. I did this until about 11am the next day, I had a heap of energy. But I soon fell asleep.
-

I awoke to a sound coming from outside. I was still naked. It was dark. My head was pounding. I checked the time on my phone 7:50am. Wow I slept for a while.

I got up from the couch I slept on. The room was a mess. Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars was playing silently from the speakers that I forgot to turn off. I went outside, with a pillow covering my junk, to check the noise. It was just someone putting their trash out.

I came back inside, put the pillow down and went into the kitchen to get some medicine for my head, I opened the cupboard above the oven. Something dropped out onto the floor, I picked it up and went to put it back, forgetting about the open cupboard door.

The cut on my head from the bike accident collided with the corner of the small door, causing me to groan in pain and stumble backwards, I tripped over a small box of oranges that Cam had left there for his healthy eating diet, and fell on the cold marble floor. Pain shot through the back of my head, my vision blurred, I could feel the blood rushing down my forehead. Then I zoned out.