Characters

Dr.Tanu arora, once a shy, timid girl now a confident, independent, kind hearted  professor in a college. Loves her family unconditionally. Pampered child of her family, everyone's favourite. In her 26 years of life she has only one crush who had crush on her but never confessed their feelings which grow into love for each other with time.

Dr.Poorvi Thakur, Tanu's bestfriend from her college. Knows everything about her bestie. Have a strong bond with Tanu and her family. In love with an IAS officer , Arijit Batra, her childhood friend.

Sourabh sharma, well settled in London. Loves his family unconditionally. Girls drools over him. But never let them come near him because in his 27 years of life, his heart still beats for one girl of his school time.

Ravi Gupta, Sourabh's best friend, well settled in Ontario, Canada. Childhood friends, knows everything about him. Distance can't break the strong bond of friendship. Always there for each other. Getting married to his colleague and love, Priyal Mukherjee.

A/N

Hello readers, hope you like the characters. This is my first story. So, please support me and pardon me for my mistakes. If you like the story, don't forget to vote,comment and share.
Thanks.