Chapter 1

A newly wed couple was spotted at an airport. ''Finally we are MARRIED,Love'' the girl exclaimed happily to her husband who was looking at his wife with love.

''Yess, now we are going to your favourite destination for our honeymoon'' said her husband kissing her cheeks.

''Hey, no PDA'' the girl blushed and said.

''Why? we have tied a knot with eachother for seven lives. Now we are an official couple no one has right to stop me'' her husband said winking at his wife who blushed hearing that.
" You know I feel so blessed to have you. I never knew that we would ever become one. We would ever confess our love" He said laughing at the memory how they confess their love.

A young man in his late twenties was listening to their conversation and wondered would i ever be able to confess my love to her. Did she also love him like he does? Is there anyone in her life now? Noooo. This can't be happening. I will confess my love to her. Whatever happens i will confess my love to her. Will she reject me??

A phone call breaks the chain of thoughts running through his mind.

"Hello Maa", said the young man picking the call.

"Hi Sourabh puttar, when is your flight", his mother said.

"In just half an hour,Maa. I will be with you in just few hours, " He said happily.

"Yeah! Yeah! Only for 3 months after 8 years", His mother, Hemani sharma said sarcastically.

"Oh! Mom! " Sourabh said. "Okay bye maa, will meet you in few hours" said cutting the call.

He took his seat and thinks of his life, his love.

Flashback

Students of a class rushes to attend their chemistry period in the lab, Only to know the teacher was absent. But the joy was no longer. They got to know another teacher in another lab was arranged for them. They rushes to their class to bring books.

"Rita, Neetu, Meenakshi, HURRY UP! We are late", a girl shouts at her friends in her sweet voice.
" Are you shouting or requesting?" Rita said and laughs.
"It looks requesting more than shouting", Neetu said laughing along with Rita and Meenakshi.
The girl pouts and said, " You are not coming? Fine i am going." She turns to go and THUD!!! only to collide with a boy of their class who was every girl's crush, intelligent and handsome.

"Sorry"

"Sorry"

They said simultaneously. Without giving a glance at each other the girl left the class and boy entered the class.

"Tanu!" ,Rita, Meenakshi and Neetu laughing at the girl who was blushing after colliding with the most popular and handsome boy of their class.
Laughing at her, the girls entered the lab. They sat with their other friends and told them the incident.

"OH MY GOD!!! You collided with Sourabh?" Ritika, the naughtiest girl of the class teased Tanu.

"Shut up" Tanu shouted more like requested.

"Why? Just because the news will reach others ears", They teased her.

"Guys, he is our jiju. Why are you teasing me?", Tanu pouts.

"Right. He is our jiju but why did you collided with him. Rita should have collided. He is her crush", Neetu exclaimed.

Tanu thanks God that they stopped teasing her. He was never her crush. But today the feelings were different, unconsciously her eyes were looking for the popular guy, Sourabh. She could not find but felt that someone was staring at her.

Sourabh also felt that today something was different. His heart beat faster when the sweet little girl of his class collided with him. He never felt like that before. His heart was saying just keep staring at her.

They were together in the same class from class 1. But they never had any conversation. Both were brilliant students of their class yet they never spoke except sharing 2-3 words regarding their homework.

His thoughts end when his plane landed in his country India.

He met his family. His father, mother, sister and brother-in-law. Everyone got emotional after meeting him. They went home.

"Maa, i am full. I can't eat this", Sourabh whines.

"Puttar, just one bite. You have come after 8 years let me fulfil my wishes", His mother makes puppy face.

"Maa, don't make these faces. Okay! Just one bite not more than that", He said. His family laughs at his state. His mother makes many dishes for his beloved son.

"Hemani! Stop your torcher. Look he is full", His father, Prasad sharma takes his side and said to his wife.

"You mean to say i am torturing my son", Hemani raised her eyebrow at her husband.

"No! No! When did i say you are torturing him. It's your love dear. But he is full. He is here for 3 months. You can fulfil your wishes tomorrow, okay", said Prasad calming her.

"Good, you changed the point. Otherwise you know", Hemani smirk at her husband. Prasad pressed his lips in thin line. Their children laughs at their banter. Soon they dispersed to their rooms.

Sourabh entered his room and smile. It was like he had left. He was so tired from the journey that he fell asleep as soon as his head came in contact with the pillow.

A/N

Hello, readers. Hope you are fine. Hope you like 1st chapter.
Thanks.