Chapter 14

Jinna Ohda Main Karda
Oh Kare Barabar Moh
Ohdi Ankhan Wich Main Disda
Meri Ankha Wich Oh

(As much I do love her,
She does the same
I am in her eyes,
She is in mine)

Happy reading :)

**************************

Priyal was waiting for someone along with Ravi, Sourabh, and her cousins. They were here for their wedding shopping.

"What we are waiting for?", Ravi asked Priyal. She gave him 'can't-you-shut-up-for-a-second' look and shook her head at his question which he had been asking from past 15 minutes. As soon as she saw someone coming towards them, she got happy.

"Dekho, vo aa gyi (look, she came), she said. Both the boys get surprised looking at the person.

"Thank you Tanu for coming"

"No problem dear. Its my pleasure. And you were asking a girl out for shopping!"

Both the girls laughed and hugged each other. She greeted all of them while Ravi raised his eyebrows, smiling at his fiancé who winked in response.

Flashback

Tanu got Priyal's call. She asked her to join her in her wedding shopping as they are good friends now.

"Will you come?", Priyal said from other side of the phone call.

"Sure, I will come", Tanu said.

"This will look good for your mehndi", said Tanu showing her a beautiful peacock green dress.

"This is so pretty! Tanu choose for yourself too", Priyal said.

Tanu nodded and started looking for her dress. She felt someone's gaze, looked up to see him in the mirror. He shook his head in no, eyeing the dress in her hand. She picked another dress, he again said no. After showing 2-3 more dress, he finally chose one dress. It was a beautiful navy blue dress. They smiled at each other until someone started coughing. They blushed away after seeing their friends teasing faces.

"Sourabh, can you help me in choosing a dress?", a feminine voice came from nowhere. A girl appeared in front of them battling her fake eyelashes with some dresses in her hands.

"Sourabh, could you help me?",she repeated touching his arm. Tanu, Ravi, Priyal and others glared at her. He immediately took off his arm from her, not touching her.

"You can do it yourself. I am busy. Excuse me", He said.

"Tanu it looks good on you. Try this one", he said looking at the dresses, totally ignoring the girl. She was glarin- boring holes into them. Tanu smirked at her which made her even more mad.

"Kavya please understand. He is not interested in you. Stop nagging him", Priyal said to the girl.

"One day, He will be. Because I love him. Priyal, you are my cousin. You should understand and support me", said Kavya. Priyal shook her head and left. Kavya too left pressing her lips not before glaring them.

°°°°

"Welcome to The King's Resort, Goa", said the receptionist. All the friends reached Goa for Ravi and Priyal's wedding. They met them and their families and left to their allotted room.