Chapter 15

"Ainve Taan Ni Tere Kole Aawan Sohniye
Saathon Sohna Tera Parshawan Sohniye"

(I don't just walk up to you. It's because even your shadow is more appealing than mine)

Happy reading :)

**********************

Haldi function was about to begin. After checking the preparations, the boys were waiting for the girls.

"Bro, these girls never come on time", said the impatient groom, Ravi. The boys laughed at him.

"Intehan ho gyi intezar ki, ayi na kuch khabar tere yaar ki...", a masculine voice came. They all looked in the direction only to see a handsome guy in SRK's pose.

"Sameer khanna!", Ravi smiled and they shared bro hug.

"Guys, meet Sameer Khanna. He is my dad's friend's son. My good friend too", Ravi introduced Sameer to his friends and vice versa.

"If I am not mistaken, you are Sameer Khanna known for playing Santoor, right?", Jay said.

"Yup! Brother. Nice to meet you",Sameer said and extended his hand to shake his hand.

"The feelings are mutual", He smiled and shook their hands. Sameer looked up at Sourabh and shook hands with him.

"Finally they have come!", Someone said. They looked and saw girls coming. A smile crept on Ravi and Sourabh's lips seeing their girls coming.

Our beautiful Bengali bride, Priyal's outfit:

Tanu and Ritika's outfit:

While coming towards Sourabh's direction, Tanu smiled

While coming towards Sourabh's direction, Tanu smiled. He got happy. She crossed him and hugged Sameer leaving all shocked.

"Jhola shaap doctor! You are here!", Sameer said breaking the hug, not before kissing her forehead. Ravi choked his saliva and Sourabh looked at them pressing his lips in a thin line.

"Yes, It's my friend, Ravi's wedding and Sammy, you are here!", She asked him. Sourabh curled his fingers into a fist.

"Oh Ravi! He is my friend too. Dad's friend's son", He said. Tanu made 'O' shaped mouth while nodding at him.

"Sameer,I'll show you your room", Ravi said.

"Ravi, tell me the room no. I will show it. The ceremony is starting so you should be here", Tanu said. He told her the room no. hesitantly while looking at Sourabh. Sameer noticed that and smiled to himself.

"Sammy, you know what happened, Kabir...", Tanu held his arm and went with him while talking.

"What the fu*k! That bast*rd didn't tell me anything about Preeti bhabhi (sister-in-law)", a surprised Sameer cursed his best friend, Kabir. Tanu too agreed with his cursing.

"You know bro, let it be till this marriage. Now tell me, where is the diwali gift for your sweet little sister", Tanu asked him, keeping her hands on her waist.

"Baby girl want a gift?", He pulled her cheeks and teased her. After teasing the session, he gave her the gift. She narrowed her eyes at him.

"I was coming home straight from here, so I already have", He said understanding her confusion to which she nodded happily and hugged him. After a while, she left the room for him to change.

She was walking down the stairs when her leg git stuck in a string and she fell down. She widened her eyes and fell closing her eyes. She opened eyes only to look in her favourite brown orbs, wondering if she drowned in them.

A cough broke their moment. Then, she realised she was on top of him with her hands on his chest. She got up and gave him her hand which he gladly accepted.

"Are you alright, Sourabh? Did you get hurt?", Tanu asked, examining him if he was hurt or not, trying not to meet his eyes as she was blushing.

"No, I am alright. And you?", Sourabh said to which she replied positively.

"If your romance is over, shall we go?", Sameer said in a teasing tone, trying to hid his smile, who had been standing there for past few minutes. They get startled hearing that.

"Romance!?.... Sammy, what are you saying? I fell from stairs. He came in front of me. That's it. What are we waiting for? Let's go", she said in hurry and left from there. Sourabh too left glaring him. He smiled and walked away.

"Where is Tanu? I need her help", Ritika said while looking her friend. Just then, she was about to bump into someone.

"Hey, I am sorry beautiful. Are you fine?", Sameer said. He looked surprised at first then got happy.

"Sorry", saying sorry she walk past him.

"Hey,...hey.. Beautiful. May I know your good name?", He asked her as if he had been waiting from eternity to know about her.

"NO! And try this flirting on someone. It might work because IT WON'T WORK ON ME", Flipping her hair, she walked away. He didn't say anything as if he knew what was to come.

"Angry bird!", he chuckled.

"Thank God! Tanu I found you. I need your help. Please help me set my outfit", she said. Tanu helped her in their room. When they were passing by, they heard someone weeping from one of the rooms.

"I think someone is crying", Tanu said pointing to the room. Ritika too agreed with her. They went inside only to see a crying Kavya. They looked at each other in confusion.

"Kavya, what happened? Why are you crying?", Tanu lovingly asked her sitting beside her, "Ritika, bring water for her... and also First aid box" as she saw bruises on her. Tanu rubbed Kavya's back while soothing her with her sweet words. She made her drink water and did first aid. Kavya looked at her emotionally. Suddenly she hugged her, which surprised both the girls. Tanu hugged her back.

"Thank you", Kavya said, breaking the hug. Tanu passed her a loving smile.

"Now tell me, how did it happen?", she asked her about the bruises to which Kavya turned pale.

°°°

Meri aa pasand bhaave aam jeha ae
Suit surmayi dhali shaam jeha ae

(I like it even it's a simple suit. It is like a waning evening)

°°°

A/N

Hello, my lovely readers. How are you all? How's the chapter?

What are your views on Sameer?

How did Kavya get hurt?