Chapter 9

👆🏼This song is one of my favourite songs💗

IMPORTANT !!!

Hello readers, I am only on wattpad. My work is being posted on Novelhd without my permission. I post ONLY in wattpad.

Happy reading :-)

**************************

'I have reached home'

He smiled when the message popped on his phone screen. He replied,

'Okay, take care good night ❤️'

She flattered reading the message. She blushed looking at heart he sent, although it is a normal thing but when your love send such messages it becomes a special thing. She texted back,

'Good night take care ❤️'

His heart skipped a beat. They were just staring at the screen but none of them escalated the conversation. Both went to sleep but sleep was far from their eyes. They looked out of their respective window to look at the full moon, the one to whom they speak their hearts out. With whom they felt that they were with their loved ones.

Stars were twinkling in the clear night sky. Cold breeze was caressing their faces. The breeze blew away her dark brown hair falling on her face as if it was him who tucked her hair back as it was blocking the beautiful view of her face shining in the moonlight. She embraced herself and smiled looking at the moon as if it was depicting him.

"Na Chahkar Bhi Mere Lab Par
Ye Fariyad Aa Jati Hai,
Ae Chand Samne Na Aa
Kisi Ki Yaad Aa Jati Hai"

(Despite not wanting,
this request has come on my lips,
O moon do not come in front,
someone is remembered)

On the other side, her love was also looking at the full moon lying in the blanket of stars. All this time there was silence, sounds of bush cricket and nightingale were heard as if they were singing duets in the presence of full moon. Cold breeze was teasing him.

"Aye Chaand Mujhe Bata Tu Mera Kya Lagta Hai,
Kyu Mere Saath Sari Raat Jaga Karta Hai,
Main Toh Ban Baitha Hu Diwana Unke Pyaar Mein,
Kya Tu Bhi Kisi Se Bepanah Mohabbat Karta Hai"

(O moon tell me what are you to me,
Why is he awake with me all night,
I have become crazy in her love,
Do you also love someone unconditionally?)

Like this the whole night fell and the sun rose bringing a new day with new hopes.

"Good morning momsie! popsie!", Tanu said to her parents ,popping 'p',as she came and sat with them.

"Good morning laado (dear)", they said in unison while drinking tea, enjoying the garden view.

"Momss! Where is bro?", She said looking around.

"He went to studio early because he had some urgent work",her mom, Nalini said. Tanu makes 'O' shaped mouth. Just then bell rang. She went to open the door. As she opened the door she cursed herself that why did she open the door? Now, Why did she came this morning? Hope my day goes well. Rab rakha.

"Sat sri akal puttar (greetings, child)", a middle aged lady said in her sweet coated tone.

"Sat shri akal maasi ji (mother's sister/maternal aunt)",She said giving her a tight lipped smile.