Chapter 2

"Tanu, i want to tell you something" He asked.

"Yes!" She said shyly.

"I wanted to say this for a long time but never had courage to say it" He hesitates.

"A...a..." He stammers.

She in her mind, please say! i too want to hear. Say! Say ! Say! Jaldiiii. I can't wait a second now.

"I....i....i..." He stammers.

"I?" She said hopefully.

"I LOVE YOU" He said and she faints.

"Tanu!"

"Tanu!"

'Tanu!"

...
And

And she woke up in a jolt and saw her mother's angry face.

"Mom, let me complete my dream. You always breaks my lovely dreams", she whines and makes a puppy face.

"I break your dreams? You know what the time is it", Her mother raised her eyebrow and said angrily.

She watched the time, it shows 8:35 AM. She grinned at her mother who shakes her head like it happens daily.

She runs from her bed and complete her daily chores and runs to her college without breakfast. Her mother, Nalini Arora muttered and shakes her head in disappointment, "who would say she is a professor at a college. Her students reached before her"

"Nalini, let her enjoy she is still a child", Her husband, Naman Arora said to his wife Nalini.

"She is daddy's princess, it doesn't means she is a child now. She is an adult, working woman. In few years, her responsibilities will get increase not decrease. Instead of making her understand, you are spoiling her day by day", Nalini said.

"Let her enjoy dear. In few years, she will leave us", Naman said bringing tears in his old eyes.

"Oh God! What will i do to you and your princess" Nalini face-palmed herself.
"One side is you, who always bring tears when her marriage topic even start. On the other hand your daughter, who is not a responsible professor, never reaches her college before time"

"Let it be, Nalini. When her marriage will happen it will happen. And about responsibilities, she is our daughter she will take care of it when the time comes. Why are you worrying", Naman said and Nalini shakes her head and left to do her work.

AT COLLEGE

"Hey, Dr. Tanu...", young girl enters the staff room and runs to hug her friend. Hugging her they lost their balance and bumped on the floor and started laughing.

Their other colleagues also enters and looks at them and smile because it happens daily. Both are popular for their friendship in their college. No one can break their bond. Day by day it is getting stronger.

After their laughing session they settled down to have their lunch.

"Tanu, so what do you have for lunch today for me", her friend said.

"Dr. Pooravi! Today is...", Tanu said and paused to see her reaction.

"Today is?", Pooravi said.

"Is...", Tanu plays.

"Nothing. YOU GOT LATE." Pooravi concludes and looks angrily at her best friend  who laughs nervously.

"His dreams?", Pooravi raised her eyebrows and said," You are telling me from many years that you moved on but why the hell you are still getting his dreams? It means you never moved on. You are still thinking of him"