02| How long of a session?

TW: Small form of sh and small angst

02|𝗛𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗮 𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻?

After that encounter with the man with the deep voice, you had the time to stop by your apartment to change your shirt the man never gave you the exact location of the dry cleaning place so you didn't know why he even brought it up in the first pl...

After that encounter with the man with the deep voice, you had the time to stop by your apartment to change your shirt the man never gave you the exact location of the dry cleaning place so you didn't know why he even brought it up in the first place if he wasn't going to tell you the location.

Even tho you could read men very well you could never understand your  father always a mystery even when spending time with him walking in the meadow by your house picking flowers when you were small and even when you were a newborn, remembering when he tucked flowers behind your ears felling his warm calloused hands brushing by your ear. Then and there you knew then that was your father but your mom never really touched you only to pick you up or change your clothes often yelling at your dad to pick you up and put you in the bath.

Why wouldn't you? You asked yourself that always felling so very cold when your dad would leave to go to town and never come back to their small home finding your 4-year-old self waiting for your dad to come home even tho you and your mom would argue at least you would see him. One day waiting only for him not to return.

Getting out of Your car and walking to that familiar building. You had forgotten to charge your phone last night and felt even worse for not shooting Nobrara a text at some point throughout the day. You really did love her but a major part of you wanted to push the brunette female away you were so used to people leaving you had forgotten how understanding Nobrara had been but even the most patient person has there limitations on how much they can put up with and you was afraid your best friend was out and made it past said limit to no return.

Walking into work the cool breeze from the ac units hit you like a gush of wind almost instantly puttering your hands up to rub her arms from the cold. Walking to your desk and paying " heys" or "hellos " to the other familiar faces. You took your seat only to have to get back up from the sound of your voice being called throughout the space.

Walking up to your boss's office no questions asked remembering her and Nobrara's conversation the other day on how your boss was "hot" caused your body to feel warmer as you felt embarrassed as having thoughts like that at work. It was true your boss was very attractive so you admitted you would make moves on him but from a professional standpoint it would be all red flags and the thought of rejection left a bitter taste in your mouth. He and you had had questionable scenes that would look very suspicious. As you walked closer and closer to his office you could fill all the women in the very same unit as you looking up at you with judge full eyes, most of them some of them jealous, others assumed you were indeed sleeping with your boss, which wasn't the case but they didn't know that.

"You wanted to see me Nanami sir?"You walked in raking over his appearance like you did every time you saw him. Always dressed so very well.

"Yes, I wanted to see how free you are."The man said yet to look up from typing away on his computer.