10| I actually enjoy your company

Art credit: r/ JuJutsuKaisen on sub Reddit.
TW: small angst but only at the end

                 10| 𝗜 𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘂𝗮𝗹𝗹𝘆 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗽𝗮𝗻𝘆

The walking and patting of your shoes hitting the concrete were heard for all ears to witness and hear

It was beautiful out today September only had 2 weeks left but the weather showed no change if anything it was even warmer and the leaves were all over the sidewalk it was very vibrant today.

Today was like a break per say. You told yourself this morning that you would have no such thoughts of work or Toji. Today was supposed to be for you and only you.

You were hell-bent on making sure this swore would be fulfilled.

You couldn't remember when the last time you went shopping perhaps months ago. You never really went shopping anymore because when you first moved into the city thas all you ever did was spend money but it wasn't your money you would burn holes through it was helpless, ignorant, men who would fall "victim" to it.

So as a result shopping was never a need until now.

The first shop that caught your eye was a book store wondering if they had the most recent volume of this Manga you stopped attempting to collect months ago and decided to read the rest online.

Opening the door and entering the book store it was very cozy. The floors were hardwood and there were fuzzy rugs that had different designs in certain corners the ones that had chairs and bean bag chairs where customers could sit and read. There was also a coffee shop right next to it so many would come here and read while they drunk their morning pick me up.

They had different sections and one that specifically said Manga. Your eyes lighting up at the sight. Something about getting your hands on something new that you longed for left a satisfying feeling in your gut one that none other could accomplish.

Your eyes began scanning up and down to look for what you wanted when your eye spotted it. Your finger reaching ahead fast only for them not to touch the spine of the book but a hand.

Ready to fight whoever wanted what you came for first looking up at them you halted.

You recognized him.

His eyes were wide unlike before they weren't so montone and they had an expression.

"Y/n?"Megumi?" You both spoke at the same time.

"What are you doing here?"He spoke in a confused tone; like this wasn't a public book store.

"Because I came here to get this."Pointing your hand in the place you were reaching at. Because for some reason Megumis's mind blanked.

"Oh yeah. Obviously... I just didn't think you would be the type to collect manga."

"What do you mean the type?."He was starting to offend you. You wanted today to be a good day with no distractions but that looked as so that wouldn't be the case.