11| You are my infatuation

Art credit:syrnnr
TW: Nothing :)
Shorter then normal chapter
                         11|𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

Art credit:syrnnr TW: Nothing :) Shorter then normal chapter                         11|𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗮𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻

You stared down at your phone in shock as three dots were conversing back and forth with no issue. It was strange 2 weeks ago you would have never imagined you would be texting with one man from a coffee shop one you didn't even leave a good impression on at that.

You couldn't even fully respond to the conversation you were being conversed into.

All you did was type out the first thing that came to mind was why and how this was happening, therefore, you asked.

Y/n:
What??? Why are you texting me how?.
              Company:
Now that's no way to greet someone, is it?
Y/n:
And? You shouldn't be texting someone at 11:30

Glancing at the clock and reading 11:30 quickly typing it in order to get your point across.
                Company:
Don't tell me your one of those grandmas who goes to bed early. Should have known you look the type.

Y/n:
Said you, you're like 40!!!
                        Company:
                      *35*
Y/n:
There is literally no difference

                              Company:
          There is a huge difference actually.

Y/n:
Ok, whatever you say, back to the topic why are you texting me on the company number?

                 Company:
Because Nanami asked me too what was it again? I think he said you needed to keep on working at home and he suggested for you to come to get it, but, because I'm such a gentleman I offered to take it to you so I'm actually on my way right now it's crazy how fast people give away personal information.