03| "old men""

Trigger warning/clarification: ALL CHARTER ARE AGED UP TO 19+  Y/n Is 20!! talk about underage drinking ‼️

03|"𝗼𝗹𝗱 𝗺𝗲𝗻"

𝐋ooking along the road along with passing cars as y/n drove from work to her apartment doing nothing in peculiar

𝐋ooking along the road along with passing cars as y/n drove from work to her apartment doing nothing in peculiar. Happy for getting off work early knowing the women at the office were most likely talking about her right now didn't faze her at all. Let them talk about why should she care what and who they talk about as long as they don't get her fired to eaches own.

She was in a good mood no that's not the right word the best mood even, the best mood she had been in weeks. Connecting her phone to the Bluetooth built in her smaller than a normal car and pulling up Spotify and clicking on her "car rides" playlist about to push play when it hit her.

Nobara.

She had almost forgotten what she and her friend's last interaction were because she was in such a good mood. Sighing to herself Y/n opened her messages and she was surprised.

1 message from Nobrara. Y/n was surprised but just one? That's was not like her normally when she did things like that Nobrara blew up her phone to the point she had to cut it off but no almost nothing.

Y/n tapped on the message with a small pain in her chest hesitantly scrolled down to new messages.

Nobrara💌: fine y/n, be this way I don't care but what I do care about is you. I wish you wouldn't try to shut me out I do miss what we had. I'm having drinks with a few coworkers tonight  I would really like you to make it if you can't it is what it is. I do love you always but I can't put up with someone treating me so poorly. I know how you are so I excuse it always but I can't anymore so ether me and you hang out doesn't have to be for drinks just on general hell I don't care if we stay on the couch and eat pizza all night it doesn't matter I just miss you now the or. If I and you don't patch things up and you don't act better tords me then  I can't keep being your friend. I deserve better you and I both know this.