O8| Now There's a good girl

Art credit:@noshirenolife on Twitter.
If the artist said no repost please let me know:)
TW: Some mature themes and wordings and slight Angst.

to be clear!! Y/n has a small office so none of this will be seen by anyone else.

ALSO, THIS IS SO LONG BUT I HOPE YOU ENJOY KISSES TO ALL OF YOU.

08|𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲'𝘀 𝗮 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹

There is no way right? No way Toji is standing fright in front of you

There is no way right? No way Toji is standing fright in front of you. It had to be a mental dream you conjured in your subconscious right?

So is this the "Investor" And how did Nanami, no, that's not the question you should be asking yourself.

Why did Nanami ask you why not ask Akari she would have dropped everything to do so. So why?

He can't know that you two knew each other it was completely impossible. Maybe it was lady luck maybe it was purely up to chance it still didn't change the fact it was weird and confusing and everything in between.

You had no other choice but to act like you didn't know this man. But that wasn't a lie, was it. You did not know this man, not in the slightest, and the fact you knew this meant you didn't have to pretend anymore.

It wasn't that simple tho. You had just pledged to yourself under the moonlight that you would help Toji find himself and would help him find his way back to his home. So how were you supposed to treat this situation?

Be cold? No that wouldn't work he knows you and how your brain works.

Be yourself. But how? Unlike everyone else you were no concrete wall, not even close your foundation was liquid putty especially in his hands or in his gaze.

Finally, residing to talk back to him you truly had no idea where and how this conversation would lead.

"Hello."You spoke in a matter fact tone trying your very best to be professional at the moment but he looked especially good today. Unlike the Toji at the party, this one was more put together more professional.

"I had no idea you worked here."He spoke but he didn't show he was confused In any way shape or form. When your eyes met for the first time since that night they looked the same beautiful green they looked, yes, but this one wasn't reminiscing on his past. This one was looking at you and only you.

"You didn't act very surprised so I figured Nanami told you."And with that, you picked up the heals of your boots off the ground and started walking. It was getting strange standing in the lobby at least 6ft away from a man and the fact everyone was staring at the both of you like you were two unknown life forces.

You could hear his feet speed up as well most likely to close the distance between the two of you but there was no way you would let this happen. Not after how wild your mind and heart went when he was right next to you.