14| I wished I looked like the ocean

TW : Under age drinking/ embarrassment/ Angst

Let me know if there's any mistakes!!

14|𝗜 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗜 𝗹𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗲𝗱 𝗟𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗢𝗰𝗲𝗮𝗻

You sat there staring at your wall as the only thing that could and would be heard in your apartment was the drip of the faucet from your small kitchen sink, the one you'd been meaning to call a plumber over for months now

You didn't know what to think or do. You were conflicted and confused as to if you should ask about what you saw.

He wouldn't see other women behind your back, would he? No, he wouldn't that's utterly ridiculous you cursed yourself, but, then again would he?

You weren't exclusive but you figured it was a given, that the conversation didn't even need to be brought up because you understand each other. One thing you didn't understand tho, was what exactly the two of you were?

It was starting to eat away at your self-conscious and inner dialogue. You didn't know what to do. You could use anyone's guidance right now. Anything would do. You picked up your phone in your hand and clicked on Nobrara's number. It rang maybe three times before the line on the other side became alive.

"Hey, Y/n!!" She said excitingly it has been a minute since the two of you had an actual conversation and had been even longer since you had a boy talk. You felt like a teenager you finally had a friend to tell about your boy problems.

"Hey, Nobara how have you been?" You asked with a small smile her voice cleared up almost so all your worries and past stress were gone but the pit in your stomach was still there.

"I've been good.. wait what's wrong?" She asked hesitantly. You laughed softly. "What makes you think something is wrong?" You imposed.

"Because you normally don't call me like this unless there is something wrong. Did someone do something? Was it Nanami again I swear to god." She was hellbent on making Nanami a bad person for some reason or perhaps she assumed his nagging was the cause of your stress because nine times out of ten it was.

"No, he didn't it's something I've been meaning to talk to you about for a while." You said as the line became silent for a moment. "Go on." She edged.

"You know how when we went to Gojo's party and I told you I met a guy? " you spoke solemnly. You could still recall everything up to the temperature that night the way Toji presented himself to you how much you were in bliss excited even.

"Yeah, the one you wanted me to ask the list about? The one you got giggly over at your apartment?" She said you could practically hear her suggestively shrugging her brows."Yeah."

"Well, I don't approve of him." She said flately it caught you off guard. Nobara not approving of the man you had fallen for didn't make you happy at all just the thought made you want to burst into tears."Wh-." You tried to question her before she beat you two it. "If you're over here calling me about it all suddenly that means he did something to upset you am I right?" She was in fact right you cursed yourself for her knowing you so well."Well, yea-."