04| Beautiful isn't it?

ART credit to the artist!!
TW: Underage Drinking all characters are 19+!! Y/n is 20!! and Drug substance
Long chapter to make up for not updating

                           04|𝗕𝗲𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗶𝗳𝘂𝗹 𝗶𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗜𝘁?

The car ride was interesting, to say the least Y/n did in fact sit next to Megumi

The car ride was interesting, to say the least Y/n did in fact sit next to Megumi. He was very quiet and Nonchalant sorta in his own world but did in fact say hello to the female next to him but stayed silent the whole ride the others not so much.

Yuji Was very loud to say it nicely trying to change a song or mess with Nobra who was driving and was almost hitting anyone in her path.

Maki had to constantly tell him to stop to the point where Maki shut everyone up very fast when she took her glasses off Yujj and Nobra were both scared to the point the bickering stopped as a whole.

with the arguing and havoc going down dramatically Y/n took a moment to pay attention to everyone in the car outfits.

Yuji had on blue cargo pants on the darker blue side along with a gray t-shirt and Unversity blue Air Jordans with rings on both hands. Megumi had on dark baggy jeans and a black t-shirt and a pair of black shoes

Looking over at Nobra and examing her outfit she has on a yellowish and greenish dress that had lace on the bottom and top along with white camo bots her sort hair was behind her eras and a black leather jacket over it Y/n could tell she hasn't owned the jacket like that it was given to her.

Looking over at Maki and realizing.

Have they been "talking" for way longer than 3 months or is something else going on?

She has been thinking for so long to hardly notice the car had come to a complete stop her head thumping back and the music dying down.

"Where heree" Nobra said in a singly like voice sounding all too excited to go to this "party" of a friend she knew never saying any specifics.

It was scary to think about knowing so little about Nobra. She had a whole life one Y/n knew nothing of none of her friend's none of the people she couldn't stand.

Y/n now let that sink in about how oblivious she was to everything and all of it in between.

Stepping out of the car and gazing at the huge building in front of them

"And where exactly is here?"Y/n asked hesitantly.

"My friend of a friend of a friend who I haven't seen in a while is having a party in his apartment at the very tippy top and he invited us, "Nobra said admiring the building like she was proud of herself.

"I thought we were only going out for drinks," Y/n said gulping. She had never been "partying" to this extent and never this extreme what a way to come back to your old life to be through into the mist headfirst with no exist like watching her youth slip away.