05| He's so cute

Art credit to @521jie on Twitter!!
TW: slight embarrassment

also, I switched POVs.

                               05|𝗛𝗲'𝘀 𝘀𝗼 𝗰𝘂𝘁𝗲

After Y/n left the party early calling a Uber having nothing in particular on your mind

That was one of the biggest lies that had ever crossed your mind and you knew that.

As soon as you had come home striping out of the now skin-tight dress head spinning with so many thoughts and at the same time, not enough. Time was moving slowly practically wobbling to the bed and slumping down so incredibly tried you had never missed this precious bed more in your life but there was a problem.

You couldn't sleep.

No matter how hard you had tried you couldn't drift away into unconsciousness and give up the endless battle with the lovely tempting monster that was named sleep.

You actually blamed everything on losing this battle but the person you blamed the most was him. Wishing that you could have been kicked in the face whatever you were thinking or saying sounding like poetry spelling out of your pretty lips.

All you could do was think of him on top of that it was already past midnight you had work tomorrow regretting going out with Nobra and her friends in the first place wishing you would have listened to your gut and left when Nobra asked if you wanted to.

Wishing you never went on that balcony and shared the most real conversation with a man you had ever had in life as pathetic as that was it was true.

Growinning and tossing around in the now hard as a rock bed glancing at the clock and realizing it was almost daylight and you had to be at work by 8:30 and if even altered the potion for not going the pay would decrease by the hour.

"Fuck!!" You screamed in a semi-empty apartment not even caring if you were able to wake up the neighbors.

Deciding to try one more time. But this time sleep won.

 But this time sleep won