4. wait.. is this..?

I headed back to Ni-ki's room. But, when I opened the door, I found no one there..

He's telling her now.. I kept on thinking.

And, so, I decide to claim one of the 2 beds as mine. Hah! Now that's their problem to sort out later.

Right when my head hit the pillow - no, I didn't fall into a deep sleep - I couldn't stop myself from letting it all out, letting all the tears flood down my face and dampen the pillow that I had laid my head upon.

Anyways, I don't deserve him. He obviously found someone better than me so that's good on him, I guess..

But..

I couldn't help but to feel so hurt. I've loved Ni-Ki dearly since forever, yet he hasn't realised that.. All I wanted was his affection, still, I got nothing but to simply be called a friend.

And then, I fell into a deep slumber of saddened, muffled dreams.

~~~

I woke up suddenly, in a cold sweat. It was already morning and the sunshine was peaking in through a crack in the curtains and shining down directly on my face.

Also, my waist was feeling weird. It was like a grip, but not a harsh one - more gentle than so, actually.

I eventually decide to ignore it and get out of bed.

But I couldn't.

That odd force tightened and it was like hands, holding me back.

Because, that's what it was - hands.

I glanced behind me to see who it was and..

Wait.. Is this..?

NI-KI?????

And, surely enough, it was Ni-Ki who had supposedly hugged me to sleep....